• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling I'll buy RV Items/Harvey items for you

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +
Hi there,
I'm resetting my town and I have almost 100 MEOW coupons which I can't take with me.
I'll buy things from other people's rv's and Harvey's shop for you if you don't have the coupons.
I'm asking the exchange rate (1 coupon=5k IGB) for the items, depending on how many coupons spent.

Clarfication: I don't have any rv's, sorry. (I wish I did!)! But if you find someone with the rv you want, I'll go.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there,
I'm resetting my town and I have almost 100 MEOW coupons which I can't take with me.
I'll buy things from rv's and Harvey's shop for you if you don't have the coupons.
I'm asking the exchange rate (1 coupon=5k IGB) for the items, depending on how many coupons spent.

Thanks!

Do you have Celeste? I'm trying to build her a cute little observatory in the museum like the one she had in Wild World!! and MEOW coupons are so hard to keep, with how cute everything is, haha! If possible I would LOVE to buy

cancer table (3MEOW)
celeste ribbon (3MEOW)
gadget shelf (3MEOW)
lunar horizon (3MEOW)
observatory floor (3MEOW)
new 3ds (3MEOW)

from her RV!! that's 18MEOW total, so, 90k IGB? I can go higher if you'd like!

EDIT: omg i just realized how i wrote it could look totally confusing. i only need one of each item, I put how many MEOW coupons they cost in parenthesis! xD super sorry! hope that makes more sense now.

Last edited:
Hi! Would you mind giving a list of the RV's that are available? I'm only asking because I don't want to give you a list where you can't get any or very little items on it.

Back