• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but...

The_Storyteller

Bells
Hi all,

I hope I'm posting on the right board! I've been thinking about getting a new DS since my old one is mucking about quite a bit, and I've been eyeing off the ACNL limited edition one. The only problem I'm having is that the game is automatically installed on the console. Does this mean I won't be able to put my old game card into it?

no, i think you should be fine. the acnl limited edition one will have a digital copy already installed, but that doesn't prevent you from having a cartridge copy, just as it doesn't prevent you from playing any other non-acnl cartridge game

You will be able to play your old copy, you'll just also have a digital copy included on the system. So if you ever wanted a second town, you'd be able to make one.

Back