• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Come on over and take whatever you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! Hopefully there'll be some stuff left :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

What happened?

Ill actually wait a bit to see if anyone else wants to join so I don't have to end then reopen
I was worried that somebody just decided to cut their wifi

Last edited:
Gates are open!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you were already at my town, you don't need to say the rules word

Anyone can come over! The internet is a little wonky tho

Somebody keeps trying to come over, when they do the connection crashes. Who was just trying to come over?

Last edited:
Thank you for your patience XD

not even sure what this really means, but i got error 018-0502: failed to connect to partner's device, because partner did not respond..Not sure how to fix it! I guess if I can't get it to connect, then I won't be making it over to your town!

not even sure what this really means, but i got error 018-0502: failed to connect to partner's device, because partner did not respond..Not sure how to fix it! I guess if I can't get it to connect, then I won't be making it over to your town!

If Ressetti popped up, it's a connection error.

When it show that for me, its my mobile hotspots problem, so then I used my home internet.

There's just somebody who, when they try to come over, there's a connection error. I'm wondering who was trying to come over when my gates were open 5-10 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back