Giveaway Come on over and take whatever you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! Hopefully there'll be some stuff left :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

What happened?

Ill actually wait a bit to see if anyone else wants to join so I don't have to end then reopen
I was worried that somebody just decided to cut their wifi

Last edited:
Gates are open!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you were already at my town, you don't need to say the rules word

Anyone can come over! The internet is a little wonky tho

Somebody keeps trying to come over, when they do the connection crashes. Who was just trying to come over?

Last edited:
Thank you for your patience XD

not even sure what this really means, but i got error 018-0502: failed to connect to partner's device, because partner did not respond..Not sure how to fix it! I guess if I can't get it to connect, then I won't be making it over to your town!

not even sure what this really means, but i got error 018-0502: failed to connect to partner's device, because partner did not respond..Not sure how to fix it! I guess if I can't get it to connect, then I won't be making it over to your town!

If Ressetti popped up, it's a connection error.

When it show that for me, its my mobile hotspots problem, so then I used my home internet.

There's just somebody who, when they try to come over, there's a connection error. I'm wondering who was trying to come over when my gates were open 5-10 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back