• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hiya :3 Looking for friends!

lilbear

Bells
Heyy everyone! I'm Ursula and I've just joined this site last night and I'm already in love with it :D Already got two villagers for reasonable deals and hoping to find more! :blush:

Anywho... I don't have any friends that play AC and was wondering if anyone would like to join me? I just recently restarted my town so I don't have much things but I'm happy with the progress I've made so far :3 So yeah, drop your name down below and FC and we can have a grand old time, huho!

(Also pleaaase tell me if I post wrong I don't wanna mess up anything on purpose! D:)

Last edited:
Heyy everyone! I'm Ursula and I've just joined this site last night and I'm already in love with it :D Already got two villagers for reasonable deals and hoping to find more! :blush:

Anywho... I don't have any friends that play AC and was wondering if anyone would like to join me? I just recently restarted my town so I don't have much things but I'm happy with the progress I've made so far :3 So yeah, drop your name down below and FC and we can have a grand old time, huho!

(Also pleaaase tell me if I post wrong I don't wanna mess up anything on purpose! D:)

Hello, new friend~
I've been a member of TBT forums for maybe, 2-3 weeks now....and ohmygod, I LOVE IT HERE!!!

Everyone is so friendly and willing to help you understand how the forum works.
And I have a VERY hard time conversing and even befriending people IRL, so, being here really helps me a bunch with getting my "daily social interaction" fix :)

That AND the fact that AC itself is one of the best and most amazing games I'd ever played, the fact that I stumbled upon this forum completely by chance is certainly one of the better things thats happen to me within the past month! :3

Anyway, enjoy your time here.
You'll make friends in no time!

Im actually going to add you FC right now.
Add me back!
FC:0018-4072-2268
Name: Danielle (or) Wolfy

Hello, new friend~
I've been a member of TBT forums for maybe, 2-3 weeks now....and ohmygod, I LOVE IT HERE!!!

Everyone is so friendly and willing to help you understand how the forum works.
And I have a VERY hard time conversing and even befriending people IRL, so, being here really helps me a bunch with getting my "daily social interaction" fix :)

That AND the fact that AC itself is one of the best and most amazing games I'd ever played, the fact that I stumbled upon this forum completely by chance is certainly one of the better things thats happen to me within the past month! :3

Anyway, enjoy your time here.
You'll make friends in no time!

Im actually going to add you FC right now.
Add me back!
FC:0018-4072-2268
Name: Danielle (or) Wolfy

Ahh yes I can relate to the whole being super awkward talking to people ahh! I've just been browsing so far and I'm taking notes xD Hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon!

And yes I'll add you yay! Take out the poppers people I've just made a friend xD :D

Ohhhh... poppers. So misread that at first...

But if there's anything you want to ask or are curious about, feel free to do so. Everyone has been new and unsure at one stage.

Aha make sure to read that sentence twice... xD And sure I'll defo ask if I'm stuck (which most likely will be soon... :3) Thank you, means a lot!

Back