• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many copies of AC do you have?

just 1 — new horizons. i traded in my copies of wild world and new leaf ages ago, but if i didn’t, i’d have 5 copies total (1x wild world, 3x new leaf, 1x new horizons).

I own none at the moment. I usually have one copy of the game when it releases, though. I stop playing older games when a new one releases.

1 Wild World, 1 City Folk, 1 Happy Home Designer, 1 Amiibo Festival (Only got it for the Amiibos, it was actually cheap), 1 New Horizons, and... 3 copies of New Leaf.

4 physical and one digital. Physical are WW and 3 NL. I am not sure how I ended up with three copies of NL. And also a HHA.

Last edited:
1 GC, 1 WW, 1 CF, 2 NL (both digital I had a physical copy at one point but sold it with my NL edition 3DS), 1 NH (also digital).

My newest game is actually GC as I never had it as a kid and it took a while to track down a disc that actually read properly.

1 copy of City Folk
1 copy of New Leaf
1 copy of New Horizons

1 phone wherein Pocket Camp is perpetually ignored.

one copy each of GC, WW, CF, NL, and NH, plus HHD and amiibo festival (which I never played due to never owning a wii u lol). would love to own a copy of the original doubutsu no mori one day to complete the collection!

One physical copy of Wild World, one virtual copy of New Leaf, two physical copies of New Horizons… and I accidentally bought Amiibo Festival even though I don't have a WiiU. I wanted the Amiibo figures and the bonus cards and I somehow didn't notice that the game was included. c': So… one physical copy of Amiibo Festival that I can't even play. c':

I have 1 of wild world, 2 new leaf copies, 1 HHD, 1 amiibo festival if that counts, and 1 new horizons. I'd love to go back and play the entries I've missed though!

One Wild World, one New Leaf, and one New Horizons.

Last edited:
1 WW, 1 NL, 1 NH

Used to own gc and city folk, but no longer own them.

I have New Horizons, New Leaf and Wild World. Never owned a stationary console myself.

I have:

- One copy of Animal Crossing for the GameCube
- One copy of Animal Crossing: Wild World via the Wii U's Virtual Console (since it got rid of the online requirements for progression)
- One copy of Animal Crossing: City Folk
- Five copies of Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3 physical copies, 2 digital)
- One copy of Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I ended up with five copies of New Leaf because I really enjoy New Leaf and felt the creativity flowing, such that I wanted to make more towns and also so I could experience more of the villagers. No complaints, happy with the results.

I've been considering possibly, eventually, getting a second Switch and another copy of New Horizons because I have an idea for another island and there are some villagers I'd like to have that I unfortunately couldn't due to the 10 villager limit. I don't know whether I ever will or not since I have higher priorities for my time and money, but it's a possibility at least.

Back