• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Landacaping Items

Koopa K

Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Father's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (42) +
Hello! I got a sudden burst of inspiration to decorate my town (tumblr) so I'm looking for a few things! If you have anything below please VM/PM me if I don't respond right away.

What I'm Looking For:

Clovers (2 TBT)
Sweet Olive Starts (2 TBT)
Holly Starts (2 TBT)
Cedar Saplings (2 TBT)
Golden Roses (2 TBT)
White Carnations (2 TBT)
Any Black Flower (2 TBT)
Bamboo (2 TBT)
Golden Axe (5 TBT)

Thank you so much for considering! Have a lovely day!

How much of each would you like?

I can get you the golden axe, cedar saplings, white carnations, holly starts, & I have every black hybrid
I also have some golden roses & clovers
so lemme know how much you need of each , I have a lot! :blush:

I usually sell golden axe for around 10 btb though if you're okay w/ me making a different offer. if not it's no trouble at all. just let me know about the other things :)

Last edited:
All of those offers sound great! I found someone with a lot of what I want, so I'm trying to trade with them, but if that doesn't work I will consider all of your offers! Thank you so much!

All of those offers sound great! I found someone with a lot of what I want, so I'm trying to trade with them, but if that doesn't work I will consider all of your offers! Thank you so much!

Okay :)
if you end up needing anything shoot me a VM cause i tend to forget about threads i post in.

Back