• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I was kidding. Karen is being townlocked bc Dad attempted a roleblock on her.

Alright.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know I look really bad rn, but I swear I'm a townie.
I wanted to lynch Dad D1, and kept pushing for it really hard right until he claimed. Then I wasn't sure anymore and stepped back, and I wasn't there for the hammer.
what

I know I look really bad rn, but I swear I'm a townie.
I wanted to lynch Dad D1, and kept pushing for it really hard right until he claimed. Then I wasn't sure anymore and stepped back, and I wasn't there for the hammer.

Wait, you pushed for a Dad lynch?

I don't remember that.

bus drive me with someone scummy thanks!

I'll go over interactions with Dad later, I still think f11 is scum

Wait, you pushed for a Dad lynch?

I don't remember that.

I ended up voting for Ness
But dolby asked me who I wanted to lynch and I said Ness or Dad
And i didn't push much D1 but i did N1? And D2 up until the claim.

kit def didn't push dad hard. just a couple mentions of wanting to lynch dad d1

that's really disingenuous lol

yeah no. kit's spewing bull**** to save his ass at this point.

wouldn't be surprised if he's the second maf

ok so by poe i have remaining scum narrowed down to kirby/toad/f11/kit/mog

will look through dads posts. there's probably some clues in all those walls of text

Theory: dad and Kirby are scum and Kirby was told to bus dad so if either was lynched they would be thought as town instead of mafia.

Theory: Dad zendel and Karen are actually on the same team. They sacrificed an already scummy dad to townlock the others

Theory: dad and Kirby are scum and Kirby was told to bus dad so if either was lynched they would be thought as town instead of mafia.
SCUM

I lowkey townlean both kit and kirby tbh whoops, scumlean kit over kirby though

Toads is definitely mafia alright he's done a very good job at distancing himself from people but the fact that he's not revealing his role makes me sus, in addition to the fact that he told Dad not to reveal his role

I'm lynching him tomorrow night if, by some miracle, I am not killed

Back