• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

How many games have you played then?

A few games is more than one though, Oliver doesn't know many (if any, clearly hasn't done much research despite his claim that he did) mechanics of the game and I'm sure someone who has played a few games would have a knowledge of those mechanics, right?

How many games have you played then?

A few games is more than one though, Oliver doesn't know many (if any, clearly hasn't done much research despite his claim that he did) mechanics of the game and I'm sure someone who has played a few games would have a knowledge of those mechanics, right?

Check my Wikia page. Even after like playing 10 games I still qualified for newbie mafia games so...

I'll post a link to it in a sec

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP @Zendel - http://tbtmafia.wikia.com/wiki/FireNinja1

Check my Wikia page. Even after like playing 10 games I still qualified for newbie mafia games so...

I'll post a link to it in a sec

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP @Zendel - http://tbtmafia.wikia.com/wiki/FireNinja1

oh u were in faithful june...that one seems intriguing because of the history descriptions..lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca tone feels calm not excited. This is only her second game, slighte townleaning her for this.

i feel like kirby is my polygraph detector lol!

Nice try taking the conversation away from yourself, scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was directed at Dolby, btw.

You literally liked that post
Kinda torn, I don't feel like oliver would claim jester as scum so boldly (as a noob), but this again, reminds of past plays made by noob scum

I see the thread calming down and I'm trying to go to bed early for work, so I'll be placing my vote on zendel and start getting ready for sleep

I was just liking the posts I've read, which is what I've been doing on this forum (I'm usually in Re-Tail, and it lets the other person know that you read their post). I'm sorry for confusing everybody. I've stopped liking the posts.

Right now to me Bianca feels townie
Fireninja is just trolling, which isn't alignment indictative to me (given past experience with him)
Ness's quietness concerns me
I don't think oliver and Dad can be on the same scumteam.

Also, slight townpoints to Kirby, but I really have to read the last time he was scum

Back