• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Bianca is no longer playing "omg what's this idk what's going on !!!" Card so she's looking town to me so far

well i do know what is going on now so why should i do that? im pretty sure olivers in the same situation as I am now.

I did, but it's difficult to understand everything because it's like a whole new language. I thought that votes were public, but I didn't realize there was a completely different thread for it. I was just double-checking.

I read a little bit of the wikia, but probably not enough. I swear I read up as best as I could. Sorry if I'm being annoying. I'll keep quiet until voting time if that's what everyone wants.

I played like two games or something on epicmafia a month ago but other than that not really.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why would you bring up KtbC that was one of my bad games stop

I brought it up because it was the latest main game as maf that you played in entirity
And no comments about you "always making short comments"?

And no, Bianca, I'm not town. My best guess is that you're mafia and you're gonna try to lynch me.

Great. :p

So right now Ninja and Oliver are claiming Jester?

2 Jesters are unlikely and I'm inclined to believe that Ninja is lying, I feel as though the amount of noobiness from Oliver is what makes his claim feel more authentic.

My best guess is that they're both scum since they're arguing so much. They probably want to make themselves look like they're on opposing sides, when in reality, they're both in the mafia.

I brought it up because it was the latest main game as maf that you played in entirity
And no comments about you "always making short comments"?

already explained that it's more convenient, if it looks bad meta-wise idc

I did, but it's difficult to understand everything because it's like a whole new language. I thought that votes were public, but I didn't realize there was a completely different thread for it. I was just double-checking.

I read a little bit of the wikia, but probably not enough. I swear I read up as best as I could. Sorry if I'm being annoying. I'll keep quiet until voting time if that's what everyone wants.

Seroja gave me a link ...let me pull that up again

So right now Ninja and Oliver are claiming Jester?

2 Jesters are unlikely and I'm inclined to believe that Ninja is lying, I feel as though the amount of noobiness from Oliver is what makes his claim feel more authentic.
What makes you think I'm not jester because I most certainly am jester

Back