Shop Gardening, Tools, Random Bits

can i get bronze and silver fish trophy? And kayak, kitchen scale, left lucky cat, and tv with vcr. How much will that be?

Mayor Name: Kara
Town Name: Lunaria
Order: Alpine Set, Rococo Set, Blue Set, Green Set, Regal Set, Classic Set, Modern Wood Set, Ranch Set, all 16 hydrangea starts
Price:96 Tbt

Mayor Name: Dylan
Town Name: New Leaf
Order: Sleek Set, White-Azalea Starts x13, Gold Watering Can, Aurora Screen x2
Price: 29 TBT (?) Feel free to correct me if that's incorrect!

Hello! So sorry about being late, please let me know if you're still interested!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Abbie

Town Name: Olivine

Order:
Golden Axe x 1;
Sweet Olive Starts x 9;
White Azalea Starts x 13;

Price: 24 tbt total

I SHOULD be able to pickup on Thurs or Fri. Message me when ready ;)

Hello! So sorry about being late, please let me know if you're still interested!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Kara
Town Name: Lunaria
Order: Alpine Set, Rococo Set, Blue Set, Green Set, Regal Set, Classic Set, Modern Wood Set, Ranch Set, all 16 hydrangea starts
Price:96 Tbt

Hi there! I actually don't have the regal set available- so sorry! But everything else should be good to go if you're still interested! Sorry for the wait, I was very busy yesterday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! I actually don't have the regal set available- so sorry! But everything else should be good to go if you're still interested! Sorry for the wait, I was very busy yesterday.

It's ok! That brings the price down to 86, right?

Hi if your list is still up-to-date I would like to buy all your holly starts your blue hydrangeas starts and your sweet olive starts.
That should be a total of 22 items.
I will pay you 25 TBTS
I will be coming as Mayor Laughter from MoonSong and my FC 2895 7240 7488

Hi if your list is still up-to-date I would like to buy all your holly starts your blue hydrangeas starts and your sweet olive starts.
That should be a total of 22 items.
I will pay you 25 TBTS
I will be coming as Mayor Laughter from MoonSong and my FC 2895 7240 7488

Hi! So sorry- I haven't been able to keep it completely updated, the blue hydrangeas are being sold already. If you'd still like the other things, let me know!

Hi! So sorry- I haven't been able to keep it completely updated, the blue hydrangeas are being sold already. If you'd still like the other things, let me know!
Sure ❤️ .... the holly starts and sweet olive will be great ... do you by any chance have any orange or purple roses I could buy? And one more thing I am looking for is a striped dive suit lol

Sure ❤️ .... the holly starts and sweet olive will be great ... do you by any chance have any orange or purple roses I could buy? And one more thing I am looking for is a striped dive suit lol

If I get any while tt'ing to get another order fully in, i'll let you know! And sorry, I don't have the dive suit :(

If I get any while tt'ing to get another order fully in, i'll let you know! And sorry, I don't have the dive suit :(
Aw, Thanks for checking ... meanwhile I will send you payment for the sweet olive and holly starts ... I have you added ❤️

Aw, Thanks for checking ... meanwhile I will send you payment for the sweet olive and holly starts ... I have you added ❤️

Okay, tysm!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just looked. Turns out my gates weren't open! They're open now though!

That's okay! It's taking a bit longer than anticipated as I'm talking to my villagers each day to make sure nobody tries moving!

Okay, tysm!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's okay! It's taking a bit longer than anticipated as I'm talking to my villagers each day to make sure nobody tries moving!

Good idea! Also, nice taste in villagers. I have walker right now! He's cute.

Okay, tysm!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okies ... no rush for me. ❤️

Hi there, does the golden shovel happen to still be available?

Back