• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for this path..

Fruitcup

Bells
Switch
6741-6970-1025
Yellow Candy
tumblr_o2q7jyFcsG1td7ehro1_500.jpg
Does anyone know where I can find this path? Not the grass but the stone path. It is so pretty and I really want to use it. :blush:

You found this on a Dream Address? You didn't happen to run into Wendell over there did you? Sometimes you can find him in the dreamscape/town and he'll be carrying a bunch of different qr patterns from the town. It's worth checking out the town again. That's all the help I can give...sorry.

You found this on a Dream Address? You didn't happen to run into Wendell over there did you? Sometimes you can find him in the dreamscape/town and he'll be carrying a bunch of different qr patterns from the town. It's worth checking out the town again. That's all the help I can give...sorry.

I found it on a tumblr blog, but its an old page and there DA hasn't been updated. :s

Oh well...I don't know if it can be found. You can try scrolling through pinterest? and seeing if that qr tile shows up somewhere. If you don't have any luck, I know a guy who does pretty good qr designing for free. He's on a different forum though and I don't know if it goes against the rules to forward members to somewhere else or whatever.

Oh, that's hard. The Tumblr didn't make the path and doesn't have it reblogged on her blog either, so that doesn't make it much easier. :(
I know this path, but I've no clue how to find it. I'll let you know if I do manage to find it though!

Oh, that's hard. The Tumblr didn't make the path and doesn't have it reblogged on her blog either, so that doesn't make it much easier. :(
I know this path, but I've no clue how to find it. I'll let you know if I do manage to find it though!

I feel like I have always seen it around but now that I want it I can't find it. lol
Thank you!

OKAY WAIT
I found the brown version... Just give me a minute and I should get the white one too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, here's the brown version...
http://merongcrossing.tumblr.com/image/51093847405

I somehow can't find the white one, mainly because the post doesn't have the original source credited. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's the Japanese title (the QR code's name) in case it helps... クローバータイル
I tried searching the title, but that didn't help either.

OKAY WAIT
I found the brown version... Just give me a minute and I should get the white one too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, here's the brown version...
http://merongcrossing.tumblr.com/image/51093847405

I somehow can't find the white one, mainly because the post doesn't have the original source credited. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's the Japanese title (the QR code's name) in case it helps... クローバータイル
I tried searching the title, but that didn't help either.

I appreciate your effort, thank you. I'll use these in the meantime. :blush:
The quest of the white stone path will continue!

I'm almost wanting the path as much as you do (or more) now... :p I've tried searching for it some more but to no avail. :(
Bump!

You may need to open each QR with this website and swap out the brown pixels for shades of white/gray.
I remember someone else a while back looking for this path in white, and I'm pretty sure there are no public QRs for it. Not sure if Vambiergott made the path themselves, or if they recolored the brown one. Quantico was such a wonderful dream town. It's a shame the update wiped out the old addresses--I don't remember if Wendell offered that path in the dream or not.

Ahhh, that path looks very familiar. But I can't find the blog where it's from right now.

Back