• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist -PAYING LOTS OF IGB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
It feels like I'm constantly posting here lol
Although I have the offer to trade these items on another thread(where I am selling what I cleared from storage), I figured that I might as well post a thread with my wishlist so that people know "Oh, this is somebody who might want what I have" or something:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/FxreBSn54a
I did my best to stray away from unorderables, but there is the creepy set and the sewing kit.
Because I'm starting to get really "desperate", you could put it (my luck sucks), I'm willing to pay lots for my wishlist.
Creepy Series:1,000,000igb total
Creepy Item: 100kigb each
Crown: 1,000,000igb
Minimalist bed, clock, minitable and ottoman; 91kigb each
Sewing Kit: 200kigb
Things to keep in mind:
*I am in the eastern US time zone
*You can find the total cost or I can (found my calculator...if only I could've found that before finals)
*Like the post so I know to check
*Maybe I'll have something you want, so check here if you what to trade:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?425576-Or-Trading-Storage-Sale

Last edited:
I can probably get you a few items from the minimalist series, unfortunately whether I can connect to the internet with my 3DS or not is uncertain. I'll check back in with you tomorrow if it's possible or not.

I can probably get you a few items from the minimalist series, unfortunately whether I can connect to the internet with my 3DS or not is uncertain. I'll check back in with you tomorrow if it's possible or not.

Okay! I'll wait until tomorrow for your response, if somebody else offers the items I'll let you know!

Wow really? That would be awesome! Do you know how long?

Maybe around 2pm EST? What items do you want the most? It's going to take a while to order everything since you can only receive 10 mail at a time lol

Maybe around 2pm EST? What items do you want the most? It's going to take a while to order everything since you can only receive 10 mail at a time lol

That works really well! I'm gonna actually be somewhere between 12 and 4pm estrn time. The series I'd like first would be the Robo Series. Thank you so much!

That works really well! I'm gonna actually be somewhere between 12 and 4pm estrn time. The series I'd like first would be the Robo Series. Thank you so much!

Sounds good. I'll shoot you a pm or vm when your order comes in. We can go from there then :)

Hi, I can get you 7 items from the minimalist set (chair, dresser, lamp, sofa, table, vanity, and wardrobe) if you want. I also have papa bear, bunk bed, pop-up book, marshmallow chair, robo-bed, robo-clock, and computer desk.
I think that adds to 1,923,000 IGB? c:

Awesome! Somebody already offered a lot of the items, but I'll gladly accept the minimalist furniture and the pop-up book! Which would be...837k igb! Is it okay if I go to your town since I'm trying to get ideas for my town?

Awesome! Somebody already offered a lot of the items, but I'll gladly accept the minimalist furniture and the pop-up book! Which would be...837k igb! Is it okay if I go to your town since I'm trying to get ideas for my town?

Sure! I have to order the items, so I'll VM you when I get them. c:

Thank you, both of you! Because of you guys my list is mostly complete! (Granted some things were removed because I found substitutes ex:rococo series replaces princess series) I can't thank you guys enough! ^u^

Somebody(Katelyn) has been very kind to get me everything except for the crown, which I have ordered on another thread. Thank you to everyone who has helped! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back