• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 3 Chosen Sanrio items!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrumbyTheNarwhal

Bells
Switch
1012-4577-4526
Feedback
100% (18) +
:D Hiya! :D

Today I will be giving away 3 Chosen items from one of the Japan and European exclusive Sanrio sets! :D

The winner will be chosen randomly and I will Pm them asap.

Please note that i am a legitimate player and do not duplicate, so will be purchasing the items as soon as I'm informed the chosen three and will receive them the next day.

The winner (of course) has to Pm me their Friend code and chosen three items within 48 hours, or I will have to re pick.

I'd appreciate, If you are not active on this forum, or will not be able to go online around the finishing date, please do not enter this Giveaway.

Also, If the winner for any reason wastes my time, (as In, arranges a date and then cancel's without reason or without notifying me at least 10 minutes beforehand) again, I will do a re pick.

The closing date is August 1st, so just under a week left to enter. :)
You can get extra entries for pixels, art, animations and if stated; other.
I wish everyone, Good Luck!! :p

P.s. Don't worry If you don't win this time, as I will be doing this giveaway multiple times and may even giveaway full sets. Everyone who has entered this giveaway's names will be pushed over when I put the next ones up, so no need to re-enter.

Last edited:
I'd like to enter :D thank you!! :lemon:

i'd love to enter as well! :blush: thank you for such a generous giveaway! :)

I would like to enter, as well. Also thank you for your time and have a wonderful day~

I'd also like to enter, thank you for this. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back