• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Closet Clean-Out

I may close the thread for a while just to get more things, or close and leave it closed, since I'm getting low on items that I don't want, but will sell for little at Re-Tail and other will get more usage out of.

Last edited:
I'd like to buy the gracie lamp, the sloppy sink and the 2 yellow hibiscus starts if you still have them!

Hmm, well what would you like for them? I could do TBT or IGB, whichever you prefer! Also sorry for the late reply, I was away for a few days.

It's fine, don't worry about it! And I'd currently prefer TBT, perhaps 6 TBT for 2 furniture and 2 shoots?

Bumpers!
Currently holding a Gracie Lamp, Sloppy Sink and 2 yellow hibiscus shoots for ValenofClover and something else for something else hold on.

Updating the things for sale, bear with me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bumpers!
Currently holding a Gracie Lamp, Sloppy Sink and 2 yellow hibiscus shoots for ValenofClover and something else for something else hold on.

Updating the things for sale, bear with me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh whoops a double post

- - - Post Merge - - -

Items updated!
Holding an egg table for bokksunga
Holding Gracie lamp, sloppy sink, 2 yellow hib. shoots for ValenofClover
All items listed in the top post are for sale, make your offers!

Funnily enough, as I was heading to my train station to head to <Near>'s town, Del pinged me and asked me for the lilypad table. Pains me to say no to my villagers, I think that's the first time I ever have actually, haha.

Anyway, BUMP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Funnily enough, as I was heading to my train station to head to <Near>'s town, Del pinged me and asked me for the lilypad table. Pains me to say no to my villagers, I think that's the first time I ever have actually, haha.

Anyway, BUMP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i hate my internet when it does those double posts

Back