• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Amiibo Items

Quick question: Are 14 Basic Display Stands possible to order? I wanted to make a kitchen after getting inspired by one of the pics on the forums. :)

Last edited:
Quick question: Are 14 Basic Display Stands possible to order? I wanted to make a kitchen after getting inspired by one of the pics on the forums. :)

No, I'm sorry, I don't own any basic display stands :( I hope you find them though!!

Hey would you be willing to get the Callie & Marie outfit for me? (excluding the shirts) I don't really have any TBT but I can offer you a couple million igb. Like 1 mil per item or more.

Hey would you be willing to get the Callie & Marie outfit for me? (excluding the shirts) I don't really have any TBT but I can offer you a couple million igb. Like 1 mil per item or more.

1mil per item is fine! :) You might have to wait maybe a day because I have some other people to do as well, so I'm sorry about that. So you need the wigs for both, tank top and pants (Callie)/dress (Marie), tights for both, and shoes for both?

Hi!!! I want some stuff from Timmy and Tommy's RV and Tom Nook's RV.

T&T: zen low table, cart return, New 3DS T&T, retro sign, shop mat, simple panel
Tom Nook: Nook’s Homes mat, sacks of money, sales graph

However, I'm about to go to bed, so I hope we can trade tomorrow!!! Will you be online?

For nine items, I'll give you 27 TBT, so each one will be 3 TBT!

Hi!!! I want some stuff from Timmy and Tommy's RV and Tom Nook's RV.

T&T: zen low table, cart return, New 3DS T&T, retro sign, shop mat, simple panel
Tom Nook: Nook’s Homes mat, sacks of money, sales graph

However, I'm about to go to bed, so I hope we can trade tomorrow!!! Will you be online?

For nine items, I'll give you 27 TBT, so each one will be 3 TBT!

Hello! I think I will be available tomorrow :)

1mil per item is fine! :) You might have to wait maybe a day because I have some other people to do as well, so I'm sorry about that. So you need the wigs for both, tank top and pants (Callie)/dress (Marie), tights for both, and shoes for both?
Yea everything except the tank tops. Wigs & dresses are priority so if you don't feel like getting that much, just get those. Idm waiting :)

If it isn't too much, can I ask for these items, please?

Quilted Tapestry
Accordion Screen
Half-Eaten Pizza
Overflowing Trash
Wall Mounted TV
Gadget Shelf
Tool Stand
Retro Sign

I can offer 20 TBT Bells each, topping off at 160 TBT Bells. But if you can think of a more fair offer, I think I can think of something. :)

full callie outfit and a bomb how does 400k sound

Okay :) You're probably going to have to wait like a couple days so I'm sorry for the inconvenience

And does that include the Callie and Marie t-shirts?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it isn't too much, can I ask for these items, please?

Quilted Tapestry
Accordion Screen
Half-Eaten Pizza
Overflowing Trash
Wall Mounted TV
Gadget Shelf
Tool Stand
Retro Sign

I can offer 20 TBT Bells each, topping off at 160 TBT Bells. But if you can think of a more fair offer, I think I can think of something. :)

Don't worry, that's not too much haha and 160 tbt is great

Last edited:
Okay so quick little announcement! I'm in the process of getting everyone's items, so when I get all of the items you want, I'll pm you, and I'll go in order of which people are ready for me to deliver first. Thank you all for being so patient!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice! I should be able to do this tomorrow. :)

Alright! I'll have all of your items ready by then :) pm me when you're ready! (Btw I won't be available from 12-4pm ish EST time so my apologies)

Okay :) You're probably going to have to wait like a couple days so I'm sorry for the inconvenience

And does that include the Callie and Marie t-shirts?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't worry, that's not too much haha and 160 tbt is great
oh forget about the callie set I just want the bomb and a few days is fine

Hi! Thanks so much for doing this!!
These are the things I'd like to buy if at all possible:

large tea table (x2)
Guitar case
half-eaten pizza
hanger rack
heavy tome
herringbone floor
electric bass
console table (x2)
big amp
boston bag
box-shaped seat
monochrome floor
natural table
natural low table
overflowing trash
record box
retro screen
retro sign
retro sink
scooter
splattershot
standing sink
standing tv
tacos
synthesizer
wall-mounted tv
wooden-deck floor

Would 35 tbt be an okay trade? or would you prefer more?

oh forget about the callie set I just want the bomb and a few days is fine

I just realized the bomb is only in Ganon's RV and I only have Wolf Link I'm really really sorry! I hope you get the bomb though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I get 2 counter tables for 3 tbt?

Yup!! Since this is a small order, I can pretty much give these items to you whenever you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yea everything except the tank tops. Wigs & dresses are priority so if you don't feel like getting that much, just get those. Idm waiting :)

Dw about it, I can get you the tights and shoes too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Thanks so much for doing this!!
These are the things I'd like to buy if at all possible:

large tea table (x2)
Guitar case
half-eaten pizza
hanger rack
heavy tome
herringbone floor
electric bass
console table (x2)
big amp
boston bag
box-shaped seat
monochrome floor
natural table
natural low table
overflowing trash
record box
retro screen
retro sign
retro sink
scooter
splattershot
standing sink
standing tv
tacos
synthesizer
wall-mounted tv
wooden-deck floor

Would 35 tbt be an okay trade? or would you prefer more?

Ofc!! It's nice to get people items that they want but can't get by themselves :)
I can't get you all of the items that you want because some of them are from the RV cards, but I can get you some:
-large tea table (x2)
-guitar case
-half-eaten pizza
-heavy tome
-herringbone floor
-console table (x2)
-boston bag
-monochrome floor
-natural table
-natural low table
-overflowing trash
-retro sink
-scooter
-splattershot
-wall-mounted tv

And you definitely don't have to pay 35 tbt since I can't get you everything you want (again, sorry about that!)

anything you can get me is just fine! ^.^ I'll still pay 35 :3 no worries!

I have all of the Animal Crossing amiibo (not including the RV cards, as I don't currently own any. Sorry!) (I also don't own the Kick amiibo or the Villager amiibo at the moment), all of the Splatoon amiibo, and the Wolf Link amiibo. If you would like any items from these, just tell me what you want and offer a price! (either tbt or igb is fine) :)

You could also offer some items you would like to trade, but I might say no depending on what you offer.

salutations! im looking for Inkwell's items. i have a fiew but im looking to buy the entire set (beeing a fan of splatoon i must do my job). im new here and dont have that much tbt. but i do have igm! whats your price for the items of the set?

Back