• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Five Lucky Clovers...First Come First Serve

Buttlet32

Livin' a Quiet Life
Bells
Mint
Feedback
100% (30) +
I've got a few Lucky Clovers that I'm not in need of having at the moment.

I'd prefer tbt (despite what I said in my yard sale thread), but IGB will work as a last resort.

As for pricing.....I don't know what they are worth in tbt so I guess you can just throw out a reasonable offer and that's that. And when I say "reasonable offer" I mean a price that seems reasonable to you, as again I don't know their worth.

And I'd prefer pickup as I'm in need of the train station upgrade but either way will work. Just tell me which you prefer when you request them.

I guess that's it. OH!! As the title suggests it is "first come first serve". Once they are gone I'll close this thread. I'd also like to say that I'd very much like you to like my post when you reply. And once I reply to your response, I will do the same. I have an absolute trash memory, so I'll forget I made this thread after about five minutes. It helps me in ensuring I remember and helps you in ensuring this process goes by as quick as possible.

Back