• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Fertilizer

mlccc

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Cosmos
New Leaf Token
Feedback
100% (71) +
Hi! I'm currently growing/breeding flowers, trees, and bushes and am looking for the best results by using fertilizer! Only being able to buy one a day is not great, and was wondering if anyone had any I could buy from them? I'd be willing to pay 5k IGB per fertilizer, if you're willing to sell! :)

I have 12 bags of fertilizer to sell if you are still interested. You can purchase them all for 24k IGB. I would like you to pick up in my town, please.

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649

If you like this post I will probably see it faster. Will be off and on today...

I have 12 bags of fertilizer to sell if you are still interested. You can purchase them all for 24k IGB. I would like you to pick up in my town, please.

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649

If you like this post I will probably see it faster. Will be off and on today...

Omg yay, okay!! I will probably be able to reach tomorrow or Thursday, or possibly later tonight! :)

Back