• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Splatfest 2 Discussion | NA EU AUS JP

IMG_20170901_230048.jpg

MUR YOU JOINED THE WRONG TEAM

I know 90% of the time my lobby runs the timer out before it can find an opponent - I would rather play against my own team than not at all :/

Got Invisibility Queen and I can confidently say that I never played against my own team once and found games fairly quickly. Flight most likely won the popularity vote.
I capped at 2138.7 Splatfest Power before the Win/Loss balance got out of hand again...
maybe I won't suffer from the "5 points per win, -30 points per loss" nonsense.
It actually got even worse on both ends. It got to the point where I got a pathetic 3 points per win and lost 70 for a single loss. So I'd have to win 23 games in a row just to get back up to where I was before.
Nintendo you actually need to fix this immediately. I mean you aren't busy nerfing the Tri Slosher like you should be doing anyways.

my boyfriend and i are looking for 2 other people to team up with! we're team invisibility, NA and my fc is on the side. i cross posted this to reddit as well so we're looking to play with any duo we can find first :)

edit: found a team. will update again if we are looking for others!

Last edited:
I'm guttered I didn't get to play much in this splatfest. But of the time I got to play we absolutely smashed invisibility so I have hope...

Oh the results are being combined? NA + EU + AUS + NZ
I think well then guess I'll wait to post the results.

Last edited:
Woo, I can't believe I've actually sided with the "winning" team three times! I loved the new version of the Splatfest map, I kinda wish that would stay lol.

Congrats Team Flight.

as for the JP splatfest, I'm for team chicken nuggets
tumblr_lw9rl3p4UW1qbjq43.gif

It looked like Flight was going to win popularity, so that's rather surprising! Still rather glad that we won!
Everything was so close too, so it really was a tight win,

I'll update the first post when I get out of bed, can't do it from my phone too much coding haha.
Happy they merged the splatfest results I might be able to shrink the first post again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats Team Flight.

as for the JP splatfest, I'm for team chicken nuggets
tumblr_lw9rl3p4UW1qbjq43.gif
So jelly JP got a sponsored splatfest, and with nuggets no less D:

Back