Splatoon Splatfest 2 Discussion | NA EU AUS JP

IMG_20170901_230048.jpg

MUR YOU JOINED THE WRONG TEAM

I know 90% of the time my lobby runs the timer out before it can find an opponent - I would rather play against my own team than not at all :/

Got Invisibility Queen and I can confidently say that I never played against my own team once and found games fairly quickly. Flight most likely won the popularity vote.
I capped at 2138.7 Splatfest Power before the Win/Loss balance got out of hand again...
maybe I won't suffer from the "5 points per win, -30 points per loss" nonsense.
It actually got even worse on both ends. It got to the point where I got a pathetic 3 points per win and lost 70 for a single loss. So I'd have to win 23 games in a row just to get back up to where I was before.
Nintendo you actually need to fix this immediately. I mean you aren't busy nerfing the Tri Slosher like you should be doing anyways.

my boyfriend and i are looking for 2 other people to team up with! we're team invisibility, NA and my fc is on the side. i cross posted this to reddit as well so we're looking to play with any duo we can find first :)

edit: found a team. will update again if we are looking for others!

Last edited:
I'm guttered I didn't get to play much in this splatfest. But of the time I got to play we absolutely smashed invisibility so I have hope...

Oh the results are being combined? NA + EU + AUS + NZ
I think well then guess I'll wait to post the results.

Last edited:
Woo, I can't believe I've actually sided with the "winning" team three times! I loved the new version of the Splatfest map, I kinda wish that would stay lol.

Congrats Team Flight.

as for the JP splatfest, I'm for team chicken nuggets
tumblr_lw9rl3p4UW1qbjq43.gif

It looked like Flight was going to win popularity, so that's rather surprising! Still rather glad that we won!
Everything was so close too, so it really was a tight win,

I'll update the first post when I get out of bed, can't do it from my phone too much coding haha.
Happy they merged the splatfest results I might be able to shrink the first post again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats Team Flight.

as for the JP splatfest, I'm for team chicken nuggets
tumblr_lw9rl3p4UW1qbjq43.gif
So jelly JP got a sponsored splatfest, and with nuggets no less D:

Back