• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Mayor Art!

amibunni

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
Hi everyone!<3 I've never done an art thread before, so please bear with me! I'm doing a giveaway for mayor art/ a town card for one lucky member! I tried resizing my art just for the thread but now it's like hella blurry -_-.... hopefully ill be able to fix that soon! I also do paypal commissions, so if you're ever interested, feel free to PM me!

To enter, just comment a number in order (1,2,3...)!

Giveaway ends Mon 7/10 (8 PM, EST)! If you win, please pm me a pic of your mayor and ur town info and ill work on it ^^!

Below are examples of my work! Please don't steal or take. Thank you and happy crossing c:!

nik.jpg

aria.jpg

towncard copy.jpg

Last edited:
So cute!! I would love to enter. Your art is too precious!
Number 2 then ^^

Last edited:
Number 3~
Your art is totes adorable.

Last edited:
AHH thank you!! <3 T W T im glad you've seen it! i think ive been spamming the addicts group a bit too much lately haha so i thought i'd bring commissions/giveaways here for a bit! ; v ;
#12 please I've seen your art fb love it!

AHH thank you!! <3 T W T im glad you've seen it! i think ive been spamming the addicts group a bit too much lately haha so i thought i'd bring commissions/giveaways here for a bit! ; v ;

I always seem to miss your giveaways LOL always hit myself on the head!

Back