• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading BLUE PANSIES for PURPLE Tulips, Roses, or Pansies

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Tansan
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
Feedback
100% (450) +
I have 7 blue pansies that I bred, but I actually don't need blue flowers in my town. I'm looking to trade them for any purple hybrid: tulips, roses, or pansies. I'm also looking for regular purple, white violets and white pansies. I'll gladly pay for those as well!

Let me know if you want to trade. I'd rather pick up/deliver.. thanks!!!

i have 22 purple tulips but do you have any 'sporty' clothes for gracie's fashion check to trade?

Hmm let me check. I'm pretty sure I stocked my museum with themed clothes because I'm doing my gracie tests too :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah damn it, sporty is the only type I didn't prepare for :< and I don't have any on me atm. sorry!! are you selling your tulips? I can buy them for tbt or igb

ooh ok. 2 tbt per hybrid is the pretty standard rate i think. how many do you want?

how about only taking 20 so i still have more to breed? i can breed you more later and you can have those for free. for now its 40 tbt. is that ok?

oh :eek: okay that's fine too! you don't have to give for free~ I can gladly pay for them. thank you so much!
I will add you now. Do you want to come over or shall I?

you can come over ^^ please add my fc then I'll open my gates!

i have 5 purple violets, 2 white violets, and 2 white pansies. you can have them if you let me borrow 'iconic' clothing to pass gracie's fashion check. you can have them back after i pass the check. :)

i have 5 purple violets, 2 white violets, and 2 white pansies. you can have them if you let me borrow 'iconic' clothing to pass gracie's fashion check. you can have them back after i pass the check. :)

Are you still available ? Sorry I didn't see this earlier!

Are you still available ? Sorry I didn't see this earlier!
yup! i'm here now, no worries. i already passed the check too and upgraded to T&T emporium, so I'm not sure what you want to pay for them. i've accumulated more of them bc they breeded too

Back