• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

LF: Restarted! Need help and friends!

kimi-celine

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Since losing my SD card with my first town on it, I've been procrastinating on returning to the game. But after hearing about the update and what came with it, I was given what I needed to come back.

So I re downloaded the game and began as Celine, the new mayor of Cassius. A town named after a recently released song from an album by Fleet Foxes. However, I haven't really done anything with my town but I plan on doing a whole lot! Full on decorating! A cute house! The whole shebang. I don't have any tools right now, if I could borrow some silver/gold tools to start tearing down some trees and whatever, I'd be in your debt!

My favorite pastime from WW was having people over and just chatting, fishing or hunting for bugs and what not. I'd love to do that again! If you're interested, comment below and I'll get back to you!

PS, I'm an artist so I could always draw your character as trade for the tools or help! :D

My FC is 0473-7775-9339

Last edited:
Hello! I'm glad you're playing ACNL again. I could get your a silver rod or shovel depending on what's on sale in my museum. I'm going to add you now and you can come by my town if you want fruit (I have them all)! My FC is 0791-4075-4277 and my name is Ezzat, Mayor of Milan. I'm not asking for anything in return :)

hiii ?w?
sorry to hear about your old town, that's a shame. but im glad you're back into acnl! i play somewhat often, im coming back from a 2 month hiatus aswell so
my friend code is under my profile picture if you'd like to add me
but i'll happily hand over any items you need to help out! and maybe we can be acnl buddies heh
p.s. you probably need shampoodle assistance too hehe id be glad to provide ;D

Last edited:
Hey c:
I have just reset too haha, yesterday in fact. Unfortunately, I don't have many tools but I'd love to play with you within the game. It would be nice to see how our towns develop throughout, especially as we have reset at around the same time. :)

I'd love to add you! I've also recently restarted and hope to get back into the game since I haven't played in months!

Yet another restarter. Maybe all of us could swap native fruits? Mine's the apple. c:

I have every fruit available if you ever need any and I'd love to add you, hope your reset goes well

hey! i just reset recently too, and if you ever want to play with me, or do island tours, landscaping help, etc... just let me know!

hey! i just reset recently too, and if you ever want to play with me, or do island tours, landscaping help, etc... just let me know!

Absolutely! I'd love to ��

I have every fruit available if you ever need any and I'd love to add you, hope your reset goes well

I'll add you back!! Hope yours is going well too :D

Yet another restarter. Maybe all of us could swap native fruits? Mine's the apple. c:

Moment is the Peach! I'd love to snag some apples and swap with you!! :)

I'd love to add you! I've also recently restarted and hope to get back into the game since I haven't played in months!

I've added you back!! Hope to play with you soon, I've probably been gone from my town for over a year own:(

Hey c:
I have just reset too haha, yesterday in fact. Unfortunately, I don't have many tools but I'd love to play with you within the game. It would be nice to see how our towns develop throughout, especially as we have reset at around the same time. :)

Absolutely! That sounds super fun!! I've added you and hope to play with you soon!! ��

hiii •w•
sorry to hear about your old town, that's a shame. but im glad you're back into acnl! i play somewhat often, im coming back from a 2 month hiatus aswell so
my friend code is under my profile picture if you'd like to add me
but i'll happily hand over any items you need to help out! and maybe we can be acnl buddies heh
p.s. you probably need shampoodle assistance too hehe id be glad to provide ;D

You are 100% about needing shampoodle assistance. My character is looking like a hot mess!! I'll be adding you as well!!

Hello! I'm glad you're playing ACNL again. I could get your a silver rod or shovel depending on what's on sale in my museum. I'm going to add you now and you can come by my town if you want fruit (I have them all)! My FC is 0791-4075-4277 and my name is Ezzat, Mayor of Milan. I'm not asking for anything in return :)

:D I've added you! I'd love to come over and snag some fruit whenever you're free!

Back