• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Selling or Trading all items

That's fine with me :)
Let me know when you're ready to trade ^^ and who's town you'd prefer to trade in

okay ill add you my town is open (=

Last edited:
i edited which items had been sold to make things easier:)

Hiya, could I buy the sailboat model from you for IGB?

500 Bells? I checked on MoriDB and it sells for 125 Bells, and selling price is 1/4th of purchasing price, so?

I mean if you'd like more for it since it's a NA exclusive item that's totally fine too.

[SUB][SUB][SUB]I'm also not too great at pricing I'm sorry. orz[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB]

500 Bells? I checked on MoriDB and it sells for 125 Bells, and selling price is 1/4th of purchasing price, so—

I mean if you'd like more for it since it's a NA exclusive item that's totally fine too.

[SUB][SUB][SUB]I'm also not too great at pricing I'm sorry. orz[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB]

that is totally okay:) ill add you and then we can trade! would you rather my town or yours??

Your town if you don't mind. Mine is super underdeveloped bc I restarted yesterday and I'd not mind doing some sightseeing. c:

Your town if you don't mind. Mine is super underdeveloped bc I restarted yesterday and I'd not mind doing some sightseeing. c:

okay :) my town isnt great but its open

my town is now open to trade

Last edited:
Back