• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

UNIQLO sizing help!!

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
So I want to buy some of their Nintendo women's shirts but I'm worried about sizing. The style on the women's Nintendo shirts seem to be baggy, but since this is a Japanese brand, does the sizing run small? I have to be careful with baggy shirts since I have a pretty big bust, so too big could end up making me look pregnant. But I am also not ultra slim so I don't want a shirt that is too tight either.. Has anybody bought a shirt already? Do the sizes run small or large or true to size? Please help me!

Hi! I was just at UNIQLO yesterday haha! I didn't buy or try anything on from their Nintendo collection, but I did look at them all. I would say that they are pretty normal sized. Yes, in Japan their clothing runs small because of our different bone structure/etc, but I think UNIQLO did a good job making sure the clothing will work well with their western markets.

I would say get the size you would normally in another store. As I said, I didn't try on any of the Nintendo collection shirts, but I tried and bought shirts from UNIQLO's other collaborations. My normal clothing size is small, but for the things I bought, they were mostly a little larger (longer?) than I expected, and for 1 of the shirts I bought, I had to get an XS, and though it fits me well in terms of width, it goes almost to mid thigh, and I (because I wore it today!! hehe) tucked it into my shorts. Overall, I don't think their clothing will run small, and I think you'll be just fine with your normal sizing.

Good luck!!!! And if you have any more questions about what they looked like (compared to your normal sizing or anything), just let me know ;) as a seasoned UNIQLO shopper, I'll do my best to help you out hehe :blush:

yup sizing is small i buy jackets and shirts at the physical store, i'm about 5'3 - 5'4 and medium is just the right amount of baggy.

Hi! I was just at UNIQLO yesterday haha! I didn't buy or try anything on from their Nintendo collection, but I did look at them all. I would say that they are pretty normal sized. Yes, in Japan their clothing runs small because of our different bone structure/etc, but I think UNIQLO did a good job making sure the clothing will work well with their western markets.

I would say get the size you would normally in another store. As I said, I didn't try on any of the Nintendo collection shirts, but I tried and bought shirts from UNIQLO's other collaborations. My normal clothing size is small, but for the things I bought, they were mostly a little larger (longer?) than I expected, and for 1 of the shirts I bought, I had to get an XS, and though it fits me well in terms of width, it goes almost to mid thigh, and I (because I wore it today!! hehe) tucked it into my shorts. Overall, I don't think their clothing will run small, and I think you'll be just fine with your normal sizing.

Good luck!!!! And if you have any more questions about what they looked like (compared to your normal sizing or anything), just let me know ;) as a seasoned UNIQLO shopper, I'll do my best to help you out hehe :blush:

Awe thank you so much for such a thorough answer :) Unfortunately I realized that they don't even ship to Canada... So I can't even get the shirts at all :'(

- - - Post Merge - - -

yup sizing is small i buy jackets and shirts at the physical store, i'm about 5'3 - 5'4 and medium is just the right amount of baggy.

Hopefully one day they'll open up a physical store where I am! I guess right now, those shirts will just be a dream for me. Hehe

I loveeeeeeeeee Uniqlo. Sizing does run a bit small, but it's usually pretty in sync with the sizing in the U.S. I went to Uniqlo yesterday to buy the Boo shirt and they told me they don't have them in stores. Bummer.

Is there anywhere I can buy them online that ships to Canada? I'm desperate for those shirts before they stop producing them

Maybe get someone from the US to ship it to you? I think you can use a forwarding service as well, if you don't mind paying high prices. Check eBay while they're still being sold as now will probably be when they're the cheapest.

I'm pretty sure their online store ships to around the world? But then shipping prices might be too much. Probably in amazon!

I hope you get them~

Maybe get someone from the US to ship it to you? I think you can use a forwarding service as well, if you don't mind paying high prices. Check eBay while they're still being sold as now will probably be when they're the cheapest.

Wow, those shirts are really marked up on eBay :( I wouldn't be able to afford that.. Ugh, why do scalpers exist???

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pretty sure their online store ships to around the world? But then shipping prices might be too much. Probably in amazon!

I hope you get them~

Nope :( I checked their online store and was about to check out with my items.. And I couldn't put Canada as my address. Only US. And I went to their Canadian website but they don't have the shirts there at all. Sigh..

just went to the store today, they're selling them there. i checked sizing and medium is still ok.

change the price ranges on ebay. I am a DD (maybe DDD now hell if i know) so I don't dabble much with online shopping. But i def see some for 20 dollars. want me to link you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did the search for you and found great deals. And I am not totally sure how these sizes would fit you. These look like theyd be dresses on me. But i see a lot of animal crossing ones and other ones for a great price. i think hot topic would charge the same for tshirts like this

- - - Post Merge - - -

and ik this isnt uniqlo but i had to post this link lol
https://www.fifthsun.com/womens-nin...loan-t-shirt?gclid=CLGw4PbyudQCFQ2TaQodedwFIA

Back