• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ☆ Train Station Upgrade ☆ Get A Gift For Visiting My Town ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you both :D

i'm just doing a quick trade
but then i'll add you guys and open!

i'll vm you both to let you know!!

I'm trying to connect, but getting errors?

i just closed, i'll open again right away so hopefully it works now :eek:

-----------------------------

also added everyone else, so come on over guys :D

yup, i'll let you know when :D
thanks!

Also, big ol' dumb question, when I yoink a present, do I just leave myself or are you pressing the end multiplayer button? I don't want to ruin the flow or something, lol.

Also, big ol' dumb question, when I yoink a present, do I just leave myself or are you pressing the end multiplayer button? I don't want to ruin the flow or something, lol.

that's okay :D you can just leave because i'm gonna leave my gate open for a while :)

I think there are too many people in your town, so I get kicked trying to connect :(

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I opened my present and one of my wishlist items was in there! <3
I'm so happy!

I'd love to help! :)

sure! i'll add you and open shortly :D
keep an eye out and come on over when you're ready!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I opened my present and one of my wishlist items was in there! <3
I'm so happy!

oh my goooosh no way ;u; that's amazing, i'm so glad to hear!
i was worried some of the gifts were dumb so this makes me happy lol!!

thanks for coming over <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

ACCEPTING NO MORE FC'S

THANKS GUYS <3

~ bump ~

deleted all FCs
comment if you'd like to visit!

only 25 more visits needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back