• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Yeah, Tensu is scum. They've been coasting through this game super easy the whole time and stroking "good" player's (myself included) egos by labeling them town. Not surprised that Tensu's first game to actually play actively would be a scum game. You had me fooled until Panda flipped.

Wait are you serious

I'll just roleclaim, I'm Pennington the cop.

its sad because the only other person i want to vote is jacob but u all forget godfather exists

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait are you serious

I'll just roleclaim, I'm Pennington the cop.

what r ur reports

also who the **** is pennington

Back home :)

I don't like mass claiming since it just takes the fun out of the game tbh. But what's done is done. After the whole Panda role claim deal, i can't really believe or doubt any claim at this point. There's a ton of blue claims tho so I believe at least 1 of them isn't true. All the claims so far are acutual characters in the game, so that's reassuring at least

Nightmares has displayed very anti town behavior so I might just vote her. Not only that but she's being pretty hypocritical in being sus of me for not trusting pandas claim (which I don't think anyone can disagree that it still doesn't make sense) and voting for her, yet she also voted for her for the same reason

The person who I town read the most is tensu, he's been pretty townish to me this whole game

I'm Luigi, just VT though. Dunno why, I would have thought he was a main char but shows what I know about Mario.

Luigi plays a tiny role in tyd- he's basically just an optional npc to talk to sometimes

- - - Post Merge - - -

well time to mass claim

I'm Toadsworth the 1-shot Governer. I can stop a lynch once in the entire game.

Can you elvaborate on how this works- I've never seen a governor before

its sad because the only other person i want to vote is jacob but u all forget godfather exists

- - - Post Merge - - -

what r ur reports

also who the **** is pennington

To be completely honest, I forgot to send my PM to Toads on Night One. I was planning to investigate Zendel at the time. Last night I investigated Cleb and got Town. But I don't trust it because I might be naive cop or insane cop, honestly after reading about Pennington's character idk if to believe my investigation.

To be completely honest, I forgot to send my PM to Toads on Night One. I was planning to investigate Zendel at the time. Last night I investigated Cleb and got Town. But I don't trust it because I might be naive cop or insane cop, honestly after reading about Pennington's character idk if to believe my investigation.

I don't think they'd be an insane cop in the game, but there's still that godfather so you can't 100% trust it

Yeah, Tensu is scum. They've been coasting through this game super easy the whole time and stroking "good" player's (myself included) egos by labeling them town. Not surprised that Tensu's first game to actually play actively would be a scum game. You had me fooled until Panda flipped.

Hold on a second. I'd hardly call my behavior 'coasting'. I've brought up several unique points and reads throughout the game, I honestly have no idea where this post is coming from. Can you clarify?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think they'd be an insane cop in the game, but there's still that godfather so you can't 100% trust it

true

Pennington is the penguin detective who mistakes Mario for Luigi in Chapter 6. He and Mario go on an investigation on the train they're on. In the end he gives mario the crystal star so he's a good guy

Who have you been inspecting? I believe you though lol, I kinda just wanted you to claim and I'm also just really bad

lol ok, if that post was just a reaction test to get me to claim it definitely worked haha

I inspected Cleb last night and wrote about my thoughts a few posts ago.

What would make you trust your results in the first place if you're just going to assume Naive/Insane then? Without a result from Night 1, any form of Cop besides Paranoid is still possible, and yet you immediately dismiss the possibility of you being just a normal Cop. What makes you think that I'm so certainly scum that you're putting that out of the picture altogether?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Poor wording. Shouldn't say that you're putting normal Cop out of the picture altogether, since you did say that you might be Naive or Insane. My question still stands though: what makes you think you'd be one of those before you would be a normal Cop?

Wait actually nightmares there's to many blues for mafia with only one op. Also that's like the same role as panda and there was already a joat so that's my decision.

What would make you trust your results in the first place if you're just going to assume Naive/Insane then? Without a result from Night 1, any form of Cop besides Paranoid is still possible, and yet you immediately dismiss the possibility of you being just a normal Cop. What makes you think that I'm so certainly scum that you're putting that out of the picture altogether?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Poor wording. Shouldn't say that you're putting normal Cop out of the picture altogether, since you did say that you might be Naive or Insane. My question still stands though: what makes you think you'd be one of those before you would be a normal Cop?

We don't know if I'm sane, insane, or naive and keep in mind that it is possible that you are mafia godfather. I'd say that adding up all these factors would even out at about an even 50% chance that my investigation was correct. Despite my results from my investigation on you, I have a confident hunch that you are scum and I've explained it in several posts as best I could. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not a sane cop, this game has had many unique roles to my knowledge. I'm considering changing my vote to back to Lani, not sure.

wait tensu takes the game this seriously and says theyre so amazing and yet doesn't actually investigate??

wait tensu takes the game this seriously and says theyre so amazing and yet doesn't actually investigate??

I was trying to reconcile that myself.

Tensu : could you explain what experience you have with Cop roles, and variants thereof? I'm very curious how you've reached those conclusions about the likelihood of you being sane/insane/naive.

how is it shady? it's just the truth. also let's be honest town has lost and i'm annoyed

Back