• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

On a side note, I like that Nightmares is starting to post more. If you're town, keep at it. Also, I hope you're feeling better now.

a replacement is needed ASAP, as well as a possible other one for if primarina does not come back to life by end of day 2

@Zendel why on earth are you asking everyone who they would kill ?

Zendel has asked for a replacement and seems to have left the website, i will institute one as soon as possible... however it may be hard as they already made a claim

Last edited:
Zendel has asked for a replacement and seems to have left the website, i will institute one as soon as possible... however it may be hard as they already made a claim

I'll take one for the team and play 2 roles

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toads I would go around and beg friends to replace

I'll take one for the team and play 2 roles

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toads I would go around and beg friends to replace

I've @here the people on discord and have two possibilities. If I can't find ANYONE soon, Zendel will be modkilled at end of day 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

also a little under 3 hours for night actions please!

Last edited:
wow that was sudden, hope they're alright... pity for the game though sigh

Maybe he felt bad for us (specifically me) calling them a bad player. I feel guilty now :(

Maybe he felt bad for us (specifically me) calling them a bad player. I feel guilty now :(

wouldn't they have just left the game if it were about mafia though, they seem to have left the whole website so i wouldn't feel guilty (ps zendel you're not bad if it was that)

wouldn't they have just left the game if it were about mafia though, they seem to have left the whole website so i wouldn't feel guilty (ps zendel you're not bad if it was that)

I really hope it wasn't because of this game. He's a good player ;A;

Thank you!

Sorry if I will make any stupid mistakes in advance, totally new to this.

Last edited:
Thank you!

Sorry if I will make any stupid mistakes in advance, totally new to this.

Editing posts is not allowed in this game. I'd recommend you read the first post to get situated

Back