• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Luigi's Ma(fia)nsion | Luigi's Mansion Mafia | Ghosts Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange that prima and cleb started posting right after they were getting sused for inactivity...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Within minutes of each other

Really? Well, even if I were scum (and regardless of whether or not he is) that could still be totally coincidental. I think you're reading way too much into that.

I will say that I do find Mog's and Toads relative quietness scummy. Though this could end up like Pancake mafia with the two. I have townlean on Nightmares, Zendal, and Hayden, in that order. F11 I townlean due to the lack of a counterwagon. I was hoping I could get on a computer before EOD, but unfortunately not.

I should have a read on Cleb, but I'm torn on how to view him pushing Toads.
Also, be wary of blackmailed claims which do not make sense

This is probably going to be the only time I can post in the next few hours, but I wanted to get some thoughts out in case, I'm killed/blackmailed

Do what you want. If you want to mislynch me or possibly mislynch Cleb over something so silly, be my guest. lol

There you go flaring up like usual, you started posting right after zendel and Dolby were talking about yours and clebs inactivity, I don't see why me thinking thats strange would be "silly", it seems pretty sus if you ask me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's one hell of a coincidence

Sorry I'm busy with clinicals on weekday... I follow the thread on mobile though in the little time I have. I should be more active now for the weekend

i'm sorry! as i've stated in most games that ask about my activeness i have a full time job that means my activity can be hit or miss

@dolby i'm actually agreeing with zendel i'm not sure why you voted cleb initially either, primarina makes more sense as they're a weaker player, lynching cleb to find out they're town would be pretty harmful, no?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will say that I do find Mog's and Toads relative quietness scummy. Though this could end up like Pancake mafia with the two. I have townlean on Nightmares, Zendal, and Hayden, in that order. F11 I townlean due to the lack of a counterwagon. I was hoping I could get on a computer before EOD, but unfortunately not.

I should have a read on Cleb, but I'm torn on how to view him pushing Toads.
Also, be wary of blackmailed claims which do not make sense

This is probably going to be the only time I can post in the next few hours, but I wanted to get some thoughts out in case, I'm killed/blackmailed

also i'm sorry but how can you townlead f11 based on no counterwagon? any mafia who are sheeping that absolutely appalling reasoning that u gave would be an idiot

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait am i misunderstanding what counterwagoning is lol i think i am someone please explain thank u

@Mog
My logic in saying that is that if f11 is town is that the mafia probably would have tried to get someone else lynched if she is maf. If f11 is town, they would be content to let the lynch slide and leave us with one less town member. It was between Cleb and Prim as I said before, I didn't like that Cleb was inactive more.

Mog has a good point. Mislynching cleb would be a greater mistake than mislynching Prima imo assuming that they're both town. I'm not sure what I think of Cleb tbh, he's probably a null for me now.

@Mog
My logic in saying that is that if f11 is town is that the mafia probably would have tried to get someone else lynched if she is maf. If f11 is town, they would be content to let the lynch slide and leave us with one less town member. It was between Cleb and Prim as I said before, I didn't like that Cleb was inactive more.

eh i'm not sure how much i agree with that, surely maf would know no one would buy that reasoning anyway? did anyone even call out anyone in day one actually?? i think you might have been the only person which is interesting. unless mafia is someone that was calling for no lynch but i think a few people fall into that camp (including me)

eh i'm not sure how much i agree with that, surely maf would know no one would buy that reasoning anyway? did anyone even call out anyone in day one actually?? i think you might have been the only person which is interesting. unless mafia is someone that was calling for no lynch but i think a few people fall into that camp (including me)

Well, look at the last game for example. On day one Prim (scum) did a last second vote to hammer Corrie (town) over no lynch. Prim wasn't lynched until Day 4. While not the exact situation, it is similar in that the number of townies decrease. Basically, it's happened before

Actually it's just Dolby, I don't trust that dood ;)

Last edited:
WyEGNQp.png

"Seriously, though. Who would actually believe that mansions get given away in contests? Talk about stupid!"

The Ghost Hunters decided to try and sleep their anxieties off and awaken fresh in the morning to investigate the mansion further. Overnight, rustling could be heard throughout the mansion, and a distant scream failed to wake the sleeping hunters. Not even Aesir could predict this.

mogyay was killed and unveiled to be a Ghost Hunter.

Shivers decided to silence Zendel. They are not allowed to talk until Night 2. They are still allowed to vote, however.

Day 2 has begun. You have until the end of the countdown to decide on a lynch in the voting thread.

Well, this reinforces my townread on Zendal. f11, please take the game seriously, thanks

Well, this reinforces my townread on Zendal. f11, please take the game seriously, thanks
i am serious, i have like 3 maybe 2 reasons why I think your scum. That I will bring at 7pm pst.

Last edited:
Town
Zendal-obvious locktown, blackmailed
Nightmares-pretty townie, my last strong townlean. Tone speaks volumes about them.
xCleb-weaker than the above two but I like his posts and his logic

Null
Primarina-can't really get a read off of their posts
Corrie
f11-Gonna get into why this dropped at the end of the post
Uttumori
Heyden

Scum
Tensu-Cleb brought up that they bandwagoned onto Toads statement. Notably they only got onto the idea that I my vote on Cleb was scummy after multiple people stated it, which could be maf trying to blend in.
Toadsworthy-Sticking with this

I feel far more confident in Zendal(who is now confirmed) and Nightmares being town than I do about any other read I have. I would prefer to have strong scumleans, but it's better than I expected at the start of the day

Some additional thoughts. I believe that there is a maximum of one scum between Uttumori and Tensu as I don't think that Tensu, as scum, would specifically call out a teammate in this post.
I think it might take a bit for people to start being active in the game, especially because of how it was held off. Aside from that, I'm very curious to see how Uttumori plays. Judging by how she was so inactive in the past game and is very active in these forums in general, more inactivity from her would make me a little suspicious of her. And yeah, come out everyone! It's summer, you have no excuse ;)

Mogyay did get me thinking that the no lynch wagon may have been the counterwagon to f11. In which case, I could see Heyden/f11. Though I don't really see Heyden as trying to save a scumbuddy there.

If f11's reasons are Mog died and Zendal was silenced after talking about my vote on Cleb, that's to convienent for them. Especially given that she edited her post sussing me before night ended to remove Zendal from being on "Dolby's scum team"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, town should lynch today in order to maximize the amount of lynches that we have. Currently, the setup has us reaching LYLO either tomorrow, or the day after, if we lynch

shoot, sorry mog. As for Zendel, his silencing definitely makes me extremely confident that he's town.

Tensu-Cleb brought up that they bandwagoned onto Toads statement. Notably they only got onto the idea that I my vote on Cleb was scummy after multiple people stated it, which could be maf trying to blend in.

I mostly intended to say that Cleb would prove to be more of a valuable townie than Prima, so he could either be a really helpful townie or a really dangerous scum. I still think of him as a null, maybe a bit town-lean, his posts have been very logical.

I want reads from everybody today, as well as who you think the likeliest maf team is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back