Mafia Luigi's Ma(fia)nsion | Luigi's Mansion Mafia | Ghosts Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you explain this? A bit lost on what you mean

F11 in this hypothetical, is scum with you, and you wanted a credible way to avoid them being lynched. No lynch was that. Just a hypothetical, but I don't like that f11 is your second highest townread, which is why I think it's a possibility

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Heyden, I would like to point out that, as town, I genuinely and accurately read that Trundle was a townie specifically within the first ten posts, as an example of me having early townreads

Well I townread people for reasons, while meta isn't reliable and I don't like it using it I still do lol. Crys townie and Crys scum has a big line between the 2, serious and contained opposed to vocal and 'not afriad to say whatever'. So yeah from the early on push you made and her reaction I'm moreso getting a town vibe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crys=f11

Just a heads up, I'm gonna be on vacation tomorrow so I'll be very inactive. Hopefully maf doesn't use this as a chance to get me lynched.

Anyway it's late, I'll wake up before deadline to vote, still mindset on Uttumori/Tensu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just a heads up, I'm gonna be on vacation tomorrow so I'll be very inactive. Hopefully maf doesn't use this as a chance to get me lynched.
how convenient

Anyway it's late, I'll wake up before deadline to vote, still mindset on Uttumori/Tensu

- - - Post Merge - - -

how convenient

Lmao I can't control it, same thing with Toads being gone throughout the game. Why would I lie about that?

Eh, I'm on the same boat as most people with Tensu/Uttu, but I feel that a Tensu lynch would be more revealing to Toads alignment, since we haven't really seen anything alignment indicating from him

Eh, I'm on the same boat as most people with Tensu/Uttu, but I feel that a Tensu lynch would be more revealing to Toads alignment, since we haven't really seen anything alignment indicating from him
I'm fine with either, not sure why cracking Toads alignment asides from others is more important but alright

I voted f11 because they seem so caught up with lynching dolby. Dolby, to me, seems to have a good head on their shoulders and because of that, is probably a problem for mafia, hence why they want them lynched.

Dolby - being very pushy and driving the conversation here, but not in a bad or scummy kind of way. Its very non-biased so far and level-headed so I think he is just upset about the poor content so far. Which I definitely agree with, but I was part of this problem too... Dolby is feeling like town Dolby and I feel pretty confident about that.

Uttumori - literally none of your posts are very town-helpful. Supporting no lynch, riling up primarina, and trying to start something over nothing about the Cleb and Prima posting after "being called out." None of that is helpful to town in any way... unless you are linking back these actions to how they are related to them being scum, which in all honesty isn't that good of reasoning to sus someone. It feels like they are talking to be seen talking. I would compare your play style now to last time, but your inactivity didn't really give us anything from the last game (and since I was on scum team with you then, I know you were legit just not there). All this seems really fishy and I am most likely going to vote for you today.

Toadsworthy

f11 - crys is probably one of the people I have the hardest time reading. Your one of those people who whenever I believe is town or mafia is actually the other way around. For right now I feel like you are being town, but then that makes me think you are mafia.... its complicated in my head. I'm leaving you on null until I can get a better idea of whats up with you.

Mogyay - I didn't react to Mog's death so here is my thoughts on it. Mog is the sweetest person ever, and it comes across in her posts so i knew she was town when talking about a NL. She was making stabs at reaction testing with the "3 people in a row calling out inactivity" train of thought, which I don't agree with. I thought this exact same way in the last game when I was mafia and knew Mog was town. I thought it was really strange she died first honestly.... I could reason something up if I really thought, but there isn't much to go off of her posts with

Nightmares - We all know at this point you are the type of person to be more snarky and witty as a town member and your general feel this game is exactly like in the last game, but much more polished. i think you are being honest and adding more to conversation so keep up the good work (because last game you kept repeating everything else people said and I sussed you hard for it lol)

Heyden - you are another one I can never get a good read on and generally I'm wrong about it. You have given very good reads on who you think is scum so far, but I'm pretty sure you are a good enough player that you could make up some pretty convincing ones. My gut tells me you are mafia, which makes me guess you are probably town then....

Zendel - hows the quiet life? I don't know why you of all people got silenced. But it kind of reinforces your town-ness. If you are mafia and they silenced you, good on them, but why you of all people? I feel like you can talk and talk and come across town all day, so there would be no need to silence you for effect. This just makes me think you were random targeted by mafia.

Tensu - yeah, your posts are reaking of scum. Idk why you are talking about me so much in your posts, do you expect to draw brownie points by going off of my posts or something? I legitimately do think piggybacking off others is a sign of scum, but your posts also just reak of terrible town. I don't think you have played enough to really find your style and so you are just all over the place, hence why I'm more confident in voting uttumori before you. If Uttumori were to come back town though I am gonna be ALL OVER YOU tomorrow. Convenient you are going on vacation too.... The talking about mislynching cleb vs primarina is a prime example of this "terrible town" thing I'm talking about. Where they think they are adding to conversation genuinely, but it comes across as just super duper scummy.

xCleb - I have sussed you in the past for your lack of inactivity, enthusiasm, and seemingly not being helpful for town at times by protesting common things like our RQS. BUT HEY LOOK AT THAT YOU ANSWERED A WHOLE ONE! Idk if it means you saw my point last time or what, but to me that subtly shows me you actually don't want to do that again. Also your posts are spot on and I agree with your train of thought on most things and think you are actively adding to conversation with good analysis so I have no problem town-leaning you rn.

Primarina - you say so much scummy stuff, but then turn out to be town......... I can't go against my gut with your posts about taunting people to mislynch you.

Corrie - I'm sussing you for the same reasons as last time honestly and that turned out to be wrong, so I'm probably wrong. But dang you have such a good way of posting without really saying anything that it drives me nuts. Your post about nightmares was a step in the right direction, but you said you don't suspect them because they haven't sussed anyone yet. Lol, mafia is not gonna be very vocal at the start, so I don't see how Nightmares being a quiet little opportunity pouncing sheep makes her seem town...

Last edited:
also for Scum team I picture a combo of the people I picked, and then either Mog, Dolby, f11, or Heyden spearheading it

I think I might vote prima mostly because at this point she only comes on to defend herself then disappears again

So I've spent the past hour trying to figure out who to vote for and I don't like how f11 is only talking about dolby. I honestly think Dolby is town and really helping us like corrie said before. And the fact that f11 isnt letting up on dolby or even offering opinions about anyone else is suspicious to me. She also said she had reasons for thinking Dolby was scum and would post it, but still hasn't given us any real reasons for thinking so strongly about Dolby being scum. That's about it lmao and with that I'll send in my vote

I find the fact that Uttu and Tensu are unwilling to vote for each other telling, and I'm somewhat worried that town could bandwagon on f11 (assuming she's town) and mafia would then override the vote. The main suspects today should be Tensu and Uttu. I'm going to vote for Uttu, purely for the purpose of retaking the majority. I still find f11 sus, but the scummy people going after them is just a no in my book

I find the fact that Uttu and Tensu are unwilling to vote for each other telling, and I'm somewhat worried that town could bandwagon on f11 (assuming she's town) and mafia would then override the vote. The main suspects today should be Tensu and Uttu. I'm going to vote for Uttu, purely for the purpose of retaking the majority. I still find f11 sus, but the scummy people going after them is just a no in my book

I really don't see why Uttu is scum tbh
I'm not saying she isn't, but it just seemed before like she was throwing observations out there

And maybe they're not voting each other because they're budz

No posts in 4 hours wow great cooperation, anyway, F11's set to be lynched and I really don't know why they've arisen to be such a big suspect at this point, so I'm placing my vote on Uttumori for now

No posts in 4 hours wow great cooperation, anyway, F11's set to be lynched and I really don't know why they've arisen to be such a big suspect at this point, so I'm placing my vote on Uttumori for now
Nah, they were before my vote, but your vote puts it at 4-2.

Also, I like Toads reads

Oh thought it was Cleb/Dolby on it, didn't see Toad's vote. Not likely to change my vote at this point unless something's come up so

So I've spent the past hour trying to figure out who to vote for and I don't like how f11 is only talking about dolby. I honestly think Dolby is town and really helping us like corrie said before. And the fact that f11 isnt letting up on dolby or even offering opinions about anyone else is suspicious to me. She also said she had reasons for thinking Dolby was scum and would post it, but still hasn't given us any real reasons for thinking so strongly about Dolby being scum. That's about it lmao and with that I'll send in my vote
im focusing on Dolby bc some was like oi explain why and I did I just can't put quotes bc mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back