• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Luigi's Ma(fia)nsion | Luigi's Mansion Mafia | Ghosts Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think Prima's even active regardless, look's like we have a double lynch lmao

I don't really understand uttumori lynch because they just seem like a nub imo. I agree with Dolby that toad being scum wouldnt be foreign to me. His posts don't really sound like him, there's the tone he usually has. Also He contradicts himself when townreading Dolby, then saying he's on the scum team?

Also I find it telling that the small bandwagon on me, the reasons listed are 'ur sussing dolby' very interesting.

Last edited:
I don't really understand uttumori lynch because they just seem like a nub imo.
Didn't really mind between Tensu/Uttumori but everyone seemed to jump on the latter so I just went with it

Didn't really mind between Tensu/Uttumori but everyone seemed to jump on the latter so I just went with it

I think we all jumped on Uttu because he was voted first tbh. I still sus f11, but I'm super uncomfortable with Uttu and Tensu being unwilling to vote for eachother

I voted no lynch for now so I don't get mod-killed. Going to review some posts and see if I want to actually vote for someone in particular.

I voted no lynch for now so I don't get mod-killed. Going to review some posts and see if I want to actually vote for someone in particular.
Do you think Uttumori will flip scum?

Also where's Bowie at

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi zendel how's the quiet life ;)

3B5I2W7.gif

"Aahh, I could just stare at my Mario painting for hours!"

The Ghost Hunters gathered together one last time, trying their best to work out who was responsible for all of the mishaps in the mansion occurring ever since their arrival.

Unfortunately, they would never find out, for as soon as they cast Uttumori to the fire, the candles went out, the portraits began to shake, and everything went black.

A desperate hunter tried for the door, but it had been locked. The mansion suddenly started fading away, with everyone still present within it, and soon the entire property had vanished into thin air. With the empty space among the trees, a quiet "Goodnight" echoed through Boo Woods.

Uttumori was killed and unveiled to be a Ghost Hunter. The Ghosts have equalled the amount of Ghost Hunters, and therefore have won the game. Congratulations, Ghosts!

Thanks for playing!

Mafia chat

Observer chat

Last edited:
Uhhhh what?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm guessing Dolby, f11, xCleb, Toadsworthy and Heyden are the ghosts?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just FYI, I didn't sus Uttumori, she would have been lynched anyway...

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH and why was I silenced?

Last edited:
Wait it cant be over already, shouldnt it be scum out number townie?

Bowie, can you make a setup that isn't outrageously scumsided next time. Town would have had to play LITERALLY perfectly to win this game. Also, links don't work

Bowie, can you make a setup that isn't outrageously scumsided next time. Town would have had to play LITERALLY perfectly to win this game. Also, links don't work

mm yes I didn't want to sound like a dick, but Bowie.... I think you should balance ur future games better, maybe even ask for help from an experienced member like Dolby to look over your setup

Wait, since specials don't count as ghosts, then it the game was over when it started because that's mean 5 ghosts with the 2 specials...

I hereby announce that we need host approval

It did seem that way considering mafia got Shivers and King Boo which were kinda unfair imo.

Last edited:
Wait it cant be over already, shouldnt it be scum out number townie?

The Ghosts equalled the amount of Hunters, and that means they win. Poor balancing on my part made the game end quicker than I had originally wanted, but can't be helped now!

Also, the list of players and their roles has been added to the participant list, with Hunters marked in green and Ghosts marked in grey. Thanks!

Last edited:
Was shivers the bmer? I think bmer is fine, but pardoner was just no

But the numbers were unfair beforehand so the addition of those two were extra unfair.

Mafia had 5 players we had 7, right? Bowie added two, which would be 7:7 like you pointed out, the addition of those two roles made the game one-sided because we didn't get any PR's right?

Bmer would be okay in any other circumstance, it was unfair here because of the numbers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ Scum

Why the hell did you black mail me? I am easily the weakest town member, what were you thinking? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back