Trading Red Rose Dates.

Someone Please. ;-;

Bump

Now also offering Jack for sale! Lucanosa's Guide says 325 is the Average Price so I'm looking for that! I can lower the price if wanted. :)

Last edited:
Great! :D (Bless Your Soul ;~;.)
Would you like a message on it? :eek:

You can send messages? XD anything you want then. I guess I'm just getting into collectibles so I don't know much about it, I just have tbt to spare lol. I'll send it over now!

You can send messages? XD anything you want then. I guess I'm just getting into collectibles so I don't know much about it, I just have tbt to spare lol. I'll send it over now!
Alright!
I just sent it without a message, if you want one you could always tell me! :D
Thanks again! :)

Done! :D
I'll be reopening this thread incase there's something I would need. :)

Bump

I'm selling [or trading] an unfortunately early Pumpking Cupcake which I hope would go before a Father's Day Carnation. (Didn't know Father's + Mother's Day Carnations were 2016 only) ;-;
Eh I'll sell for 100 TBT. Will also accept Spring Shamrock or Poptart Egg in a trade.

Last edited:
I'll buy the pumpkin cupcake; I see it having potential for a food line-up. I'll send over the TBT.

Could you please put the message as the following: "There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight."

Thank you! :D

Last edited:
I'll buy the pumpkin cupcake; I see it having potential for a food line-up. I'll send over the TBT.

Could you please put the message as the following: "There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight."

Thank you! :D
Sent! :D
And thank you for purchasing! :D

Back