• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Cookie/Maple

deary

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
hi, i'm gonna have 10 villagers soon and my town is almost full of my dreamies but !! i really love cookie and maple even though they arent my dreamies and it would break my heart to send them to the void. i preferably would like to give away cookie right now since i have like 3 peppy villagers already.

i'd like to trade these cuties for zucker, muffy, or diana. but if you don't have any of them i'll be willing to just give them away. i know i put this in the trading tag but i'm really fine with whatever.

btw sorry if i did something wrong i like literally just made this account 5 mins ago.
anyway thanks :lemon:

Last edited:
Hi there! :) I don't have any of your dreamies sadly but if no one else responds may I get Maple? I've been looking for her everywhere.

How much for cookie? I don't have any of your dreamies :(

Hey! If youd like you can give cookie and maple away and I can just give you zucker and muffy, i have their cards and wouldnt mind helping you c:

Hey! If youd like you can give cookie and maple away and I can just give you zucker and muffy, i have their cards and wouldnt mind helping you c:

WAIT WHAT do you mean like i just give away cookie and maple to others and you just like...give me zucker and muffy ? like for free really? if i have this right then u are like a literal angel omg.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! :) I don't have any of your dreamies sadly but if no one else responds may I get Maple? I've been looking for her everywhere.

SOLD

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for cookie? I don't have any of your dreamies :(

i don't know what the standard amount of bells is for a villager :confused: i can just give her to you for free, it's no problem

Awesome! Just pm/vm me when Maple is ready to move out. Thanks so much. :)

Never mind. I got her from another person~

Last edited:
Back