Trading Cookie/Maple

deary

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
hi, i'm gonna have 10 villagers soon and my town is almost full of my dreamies but !! i really love cookie and maple even though they arent my dreamies and it would break my heart to send them to the void. i preferably would like to give away cookie right now since i have like 3 peppy villagers already.

i'd like to trade these cuties for zucker, muffy, or diana. but if you don't have any of them i'll be willing to just give them away. i know i put this in the trading tag but i'm really fine with whatever.

btw sorry if i did something wrong i like literally just made this account 5 mins ago.
anyway thanks :lemon:

Last edited:
Hi there! :) I don't have any of your dreamies sadly but if no one else responds may I get Maple? I've been looking for her everywhere.

How much for cookie? I don't have any of your dreamies :(

Hey! If youd like you can give cookie and maple away and I can just give you zucker and muffy, i have their cards and wouldnt mind helping you c:

Hey! If youd like you can give cookie and maple away and I can just give you zucker and muffy, i have their cards and wouldnt mind helping you c:

WAIT WHAT do you mean like i just give away cookie and maple to others and you just like...give me zucker and muffy ? like for free really? if i have this right then u are like a literal angel omg.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! :) I don't have any of your dreamies sadly but if no one else responds may I get Maple? I've been looking for her everywhere.

SOLD

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for cookie? I don't have any of your dreamies :(

i don't know what the standard amount of bells is for a villager :confused: i can just give her to you for free, it's no problem

Awesome! Just pm/vm me when Maple is ready to move out. Thanks so much. :)

Never mind. I got her from another person~

Last edited:
Back