Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Green Feather
Feedback
100% (68) +
Since I'm terrible at solving clues, I'm offering for the egg:
  • TBT (all the TBT I have is in my sidebar)
  • Any Pokemon/Pokemon items in Sun/Moon
  • IGB
  • A majority of AC:NL items (just send me a list and I'll check with you)

I'm also selling (in the range of guide prices):

Pave x1

If you're interested, you can either PM me or post in the thread. :)

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat at you. I'm really bad when it comes to puzzle solving. I was lucky enough to even get 6 for the Chao Egg. Best of luck to you on your Galaxy Egg hunt.

I'm in the same boat at you. I'm really bad when it comes to puzzle solving. I was lucky enough to even get 6 for the Chao Egg. Best of luck to you on your Galaxy Egg hunt.

Thanks! Yeah, after about and hour and a half of looking for eggs, I only managed to find one. :p

does it have to be both eggs or just 1

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd be willing to do a whole side quest to get both galaxy and zen

does it have to be both eggs or just 1

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd be willing to do a whole side quest to get both galaxy and zen

That would be great! And they can be separate, I was just implying that I wanted to buy both. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you do 500 for the poptart?

Hmm I recently saw one sell for 400, so would an in between of 450 work for you?

That would be great! And they can be separate, I was just implying that I wanted to buy both. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm I recently saw one sell for 400, so would an in between of 450 work for you?

Sure

Would you like a message? ^^

What date is your blue candy? If the date works for me, I may offer a bell and collectible combo. Since I'm low on bells...

What date is your blue candy? If the date works for me, I may offer a bell and collectible combo. Since I'm low on bells...

I actually have two blue candies; one from 10-29-2016 and another from 10-30-2014, so you can honestly pick whichever one might work best. Also, in terms of the collectibles, what combo did you have in mind?

I actually have two blue candies; one from 10-29-2016 and another from 10-30-2014, so you can honestly pick whichever one might work best. Also, in terms of the collectibles, what combo did you have in mind?

Ah, I'm sorry but those years don't work for me. I needed 2015. Thanks so much though :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH WAIT
YOUR 2014 CANDY WORKS

I have to offer, mittens, candies of every other color, the 4 character collectibles, a voodoo doll... Not sure if you'll like any of what I'm willing to part with. Also, if my replies are slow, I'm at work right now >>

- - - Post Merge - - -

I literally noticed last second that your 2014 candy works for me -v-

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I also habe quite a few common flowers flying around!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just a heads up, I may not see any replies for the next 3 hours :(, in case y'all think i done forgot

I have to offer, mittens, candies of every other color, the 4 character collectibles, a voodoo doll... Not sure if you'll like any of what I'm willing to part with. Also, if my replies are slow, I'm at work right now >>

- - - Post Merge - - -

I literally noticed last second that your 2014 candy works for me -v-

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I also habe quite a few common flowers flying around!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just a heads up, I may not see any replies for the next 3 hours :(, in case y'all think i done forgot

Oh cool! I'm interested in the voodoo doll and any and all green candies ;D

Just let me know when you're online again and we can work something out. :)

Oh cool! I'm interested in the voodoo doll and any and all green candies ;D

Just let me know when you're online again and we can work something out. :)

I'm finally free! I don't remember what I paid for either of those collectibles, but I can spare one green candy (I only have 2!) and of course my voodoo doll. And if those don't meet an appropriate price range for the blue candy, I can throw in some btb c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

The green candy I can trade you is from 2014 I believe, I hope that's okay! For my line up to work, I need my green from 2k16 >>

I'm finally free! I don't remember what I paid for either of those collectibles, but I can spare one green candy (I only have 2!) and of course my voodoo doll. And if those don't meet an appropriate price range for the blue candy, I can throw in some btb c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

The green candy I can trade you is from 2014 I believe, I hope that's okay! For my line up to work, I need my green from 2k16 >>

Dates don't matter much, it's alright. :p

Anyhow, I did the math, and with one green candy in voodoo doll (in their highest ranges) were 132 TBT short, so if you want to just throw in 100 or something I'd be fine with that (or a second green candy ;D). If you want to work out something else though, that's fine too.

Dates don't matter much, it's alright. :p

Anyhow, I did the math, and with one green candy in voodoo doll (in their highest ranges) were 132 TBT short, so if you want to just throw in 100 or something I'd be fine with that (or a second green candy ;D). If you want to work out something else though, that's fine too.

Green candy, Voodoo, and 100 BTB? I can do that if you want. Like I said I need my other green, so I only have one of those to trade. ><

- - - Post Merge - - -

oH WAIT, you said 132 short. I canm do 132 on top of the candy and doll! I don't wanna rip you off c:

Back