• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Hi! Is there a chance I can come visit tomorrow? (need to sleep now)

I'd love to visit bea's RV! :)

Hi! Is there a chance I can come visit tomorrow? (need to sleep now)

I'd love to visit bea's RV! :)

Hi! I actually have school tomorrow and I end it at around 2pm EST. I'm not sure if you'll be available after. :( I am available the entire time after though. Maybe we can schedule a private visit? :)

Hi! I actually have school tomorrow and I end it at around 2pm EST. I'm not sure if you'll be available after. :( I am available the entire time after though. Maybe we can schedule a private visit? :)

ok! I get back at 5pm GMT, so I'd be free at your time! (in my GMT) :)

ok! I get back at 5pm GMT, so I'd be free at your time! (in my GMT) :)

Oh! Alright! I'll see if I can be online at that time. Please remind me in case I do not message (I probably won't because of my terrible memory so I apologize beforehand ;v; )

Last edited:
That would be wonderful, but I'll need a second to accrue some coupons. Olive?

Sure! I'll scan Olive in first then. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hii! Can you scan Marty? thanks!!

Yes, sure! The order I will be doing scans in is the following:

Olive
Candy
Sandy
Marty

I would very much appreciate it if you all add me first. If any of you all see that my town is open, please feel free to visit.

I've opened my gates. My town name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko. Feel free to walk your way to the campsite. Please do not run or take anything out of the town without my permission. Thank you.

Also, for next time, please inform me when you have added my FC. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes! Please add my FC. I'll be scanning in Gonzo after Murphy. I'll let you know when the gates are open.

I've opened my gates. My town name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko. Feel free to walk your way to the campsite. Please do not run or take anything out of the town without my permission. Thank you.

Sorry about that.On my way, and thank you. :blush:

Hey! Could I visit Billy's rv? I already added you and my fc is my sidebar! thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes! Please add my FC. I'll be scanning in Gonzo after Murphy. I'll let you know when the gates are open.

cool thank you! :) and i had you added before I commented ^^ sorry should have said that!

I will now be scanning in Candi. Please keep checking back onto this thread to find out whether my gates are open and who I have scanned in. Thanks.

Olive (COMPLETE)
Candy (COMPLETE)
Sandy (SCANNED IN) - gates OPEN
Marty
Gonzo
Billy
Stella
June
Bitty
Leopold

Town name: Tiramisu Mayor Name: Akihiko

All of you are free to visit! :)

Last edited:
Could I possibly visit Stella, June and Bitty please?

Thank you~ :D

Last edited:
Yes, you can! Just after I've completed scanning in all the others on the list ^^;

Back