• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Yo.

Hedgehugs

Bells
Switch
7897-0445-8488
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
User Title Color Change
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Summer Shell
Pink Summer Shell
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
It's 1:25AM EST, and I've got nothing better to do, so I'll make an introductory post.

Yo, I'm Mrs. Needlemouse.

I was just randomly browsing through TVTropes (Am I the only one who still goes on there? Yeah? Okay..) and found a link to this site. Ironically, I started playing New Leaf again like 3/4 weeks ago, so I thought this site would be good to look for people to play with, because honestly I'm lonely in the game. Restarted my town just for fun... And I was too lazy to fix it up, so why not?

And I heard you could actually play City Folk online still with some type of method??? I'll give that a shot if so, since that's still my favorite Animal Crossing game.

Me? I'm not too interesting, all I do is sleep and play Video Games.

I worry about my future.

Besides my love and obsession for Sonic the Hedgehog, I like to write, but never had motivation to do so. Getting more into that as of late. Food is a god-sent and I admire it. Also just got a PS4, so i'll add that in.

Hoping to meet some cool people on here, and trade some perhaps? Chow.

hi there, welcome to belltree and ac, do you play nl or wildworld? and on what platform. if you'd like to play i'd be up for it!

Hi! Welcome to the forums.

Most people play New leaf on here but I'm sure you could find someone to play City Folk with! I have many fond memories of that game.

Whats your favourite food?

I'd be more than happy to help you out with your game and trade with you! Feel free to message me :)

Back