• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi. may i buy Apple for 30 tbt? :)
i'll be gone for a bit in an hour though, but i should be available for most of today!

Could you get Poppy for me? ;u; I'd honestly be willing to pay extra TBT for her!

I have a villager moving out today, hopefully someone will adopt him soon, I'm looking for Chevre, she was an original and moved out on me when I didn't play for long :c lol

would I be able to get her later on today?

I have a villager moving out today, hopefully someone will adopt him soon, I'm looking for Chevre, she was an original and moved out on me when I didn't play for long :c lol

would I be able to get her later on today?

Sure, I'll be checking my thread periodically today.

alrightie ty c: I'll let you know on this post or vm you if someone adopted my other villager ^^

someone adopted the villager c:
I have to go cook now so I'll be back in a little while, I'll TT then and get Chevre whenever you have her, just let me know! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back