• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry I will have to take Fauna later on. Having trouble with my DS right now :(

Hey there!
I want to request Chief for the 50TBT please.

Np!

-

Working on Wendy now :)

I am so sorry again :( I feel terrible. As soon as I added your friend code I put my DS on sleep mode and the sleep mode button got stuck :( Gonna try to get that fixed now. Do you leave this thread open often? Only asking because I am not sure how long fixing it will take.

Hey there!
I want to request Chief for the 50TBT please.

Sure! Wendy just got picked up so I'll work on him right away

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am so sorry again :( I feel terrible. As soon as I added your friend code I put my DS on sleep mode and the sleep mode button got stuck :( Gonna try to get that fixed now. Do you leave this thread open often? Only asking because I am not sure how long fixing it will take.

Don't worry about it!

It depends, I used to run this every day until I burnt out but I started it up again yesterday. Traffic in here is way slower than before. I'll be checking back for the rest of the day if that eases you. :)

Sure! Wendy just got picked up so I'll work on him right away

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't worry about it!

It depends, I used to run this every day until I burnt out but I started it up again yesterday. Traffic in here is way slower than before. I'll be checking back for the rest of the day if that eases you. :)

Thank you so much again! I do appreciate it. I been looking for my dream villagers for a while and was happy to find this thread, but my DS had to malfunction. I'll definitely come back again when my DS is working.

Okays thank you so much. Just sending someone off from my town then coming whenever you are ready.

Hi, me again.
Do you just accept TBT, don't you want IGB or Hybrids or something else?

Hi, me again.
Do you just accept TBT, don't you want IGB or Hybrids or something else?

Hi!
I don't need any IGB but I'd be willing to accept holly/sweet olive starts(2 tbt per) and some hybrids(orange,pink,blue roses) (1 tbt per)) for the same value as my price guide :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back