• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have time now if anyone wants a villager!

For the future, because I have 9 villagers and one moving in (plot already chosen), and because I really have no idea how this works, do you have Kapp'n?

For the future, because I have 9 villagers and one moving in (plot already chosen), and because I really have no idea how this works, do you have Kapp'n?

No I don't have Kapp'n, but he can't move in anyway

Could I get a Merengue for the flat rate of 20tbt please? :3
Just say when you want me to send the tbt!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm looking for Lolly and Rosie! Unfortunately I only have 18 TBT atm, but I can give you all I have + ingame bells if you want :)

Just to confirm, I wouldn't be able to get Vivian or any of the Welcome Amiibo villagers from you right?
Regardless, I've just started 1 of 2 games and will definitely be interested in getting villagers from you ^^

No I don't have Kapp'n, but he can't move in anyway

Oh, thanks, I might be starting to get the picture. With the amiibo figure he can come in an RV, but he can't be invited to live in town. Is that correct? That's why there is no card for him?

If you don't have time to answer my (silly) questions, can you (or anyone) direct me to somewhere I can learn more about this? Also, more info about getting new villagers in my town via this forum, please? Thanks!

Oh, thanks, I might be starting to get the picture. With the amiibo figure he can come in an RV, but he can't be invited to live in town. Is that correct? That's why there is no card for him?

If you don't have time to answer my (silly) questions, can you (or anyone) direct me to somewhere I can learn more about this? Also, more info about getting new villagers in my town via this forum, please? Thanks!

There is a Kapp'n card, I don't have it. I'm not sure what happens if you scan the card, sadly the special villagers ( Kapp'n, Brewster, etc) can't actually have a house in your village.

May I request lolly? Wondering when you're available too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually never mind I saw you didn't have the card

May I request lolly? Wondering when you're available too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually never mind I saw you didn't have the card
I do have the card now,when I made my thread I didn't. :) however, I'm not at home right now and won't be for 3-4 hours.

Hey there! Could I buy Rudy? Let me know and I'll send you the 20TBT. I have nine villagers and am ready whenever our schedules line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back