• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Selling all my animal crossing items!

Soot Sprite

~dirty~
Bells
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (105) +
I haven't been playing much lately, so I decided to sell all of my items worth value. I only interested in TBT or pokemon. Pokemon offers have a high priority. Make me offers, if I think it's fair I'll accept it:)

7 Pink Roses
6 Purple Roses
6 Orange Roses
2 Black Roses
10 Blue Roses
1 Orange Lily
7 Pink Lilies
6 Black Lilies
6 Orange Cosmos
4 Black Cosmos
10 Pink Cosmos
7 Orange Pansies
16 Blue Pansies
16 Purple Pansies
6 Blue Violets
17 Purple Tulips
28 Orange Tulips
13 Pink Tulips
42 Black Tulips
9 Red Carnations
4 Pink Carnations
7 White Carnations - ccee633

Peking man
T Rex Torso
Diplo Neck
Megacero Tail
T Rex Tail
Apato Tail
Spino Skull
Tilobite
Ichtyo Skull
Diplo Chest (x2)
Iguanodon Tail
Tricera Tail
Diplo Tail

Flashy Hairpin
White-Lace Skirt
Brown Plaid Shorts
Leopard Pumps
Gracie Shelf
Gracie Desk
Soft Serve Lamp
Shaved Ice Maker
Gracie Wagon
Globe - Elphie
Daisy Meadow - Momo15
Basement Wall
Summit Wall
Letter Set
Piggy Bank
Pink Wet Suit
Striped Wet Suit

I also have 11,287,750 in game bells - I don't know what the current exchange rate so just make me pokemon or TBT offers.

Last edited:
Golden tools + pink wet suit + blue roses for a solageo (is it worth a solageo???)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I can't trade today, it'll be Monday ish before I can (sick and stuff TnT)

Golden tools + pink wet suit + blue roses for a solageo (is it worth a solageo???)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I can't trade today, it'll be Monday ish before I can (sick and stuff TnT)

I wouldn't trade all of that for a solgaleo, sorry!

Could I buy floppy hat and white leather shoes for 5 tbt, please?

Last edited:
Ultra Beasts then? Btw my solageo is almost fully maxed out. I also have all the eeveelutions and serveral dittos and a lot of others too, and pokemon from other games as well.it would help if you would give me some idea of what you're looking for, just "for pokemon" is very vague. And I don't want ALL the golden tools, just the shovel and net

Last edited:
Oh no! I'm sure if you make a thread you'll find someone willing to sell to you, I got mine that way and then accidentally lost it/maybe someone took I'm not sure D:

You prob need to bump again. Alternatively, you can look at the shops! A lot of them sell golden tools

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welp i just found my net and shovel. So just blue roses and a wetsuit. What do you want for it?? Not worth a legendary imo, but just give me some ideas

All white carnations for 20 btb?

It would be 21 for all of them but yes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ultra Beasts then? Btw my solageo is almost fully maxed out. I also have all the eeveelutions and serveral dittos and a lot of others too, and pokemon from other games as well.it would help if you would give me some idea of what you're looking for, just "for pokemon" is very vague. And I don't want ALL the golden tools, just the shovel and net

I already have Solgaleo and all the Ultra Beasts. I'm looking for shiny pokemon mostly, but any high level or good competitive pokemon are good too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Daisy meadow for 4 TBT? Let me know if you want me to go higher.

Fine with me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Globe for 5TBT? c:

Sure. Everyone just VM/PM me next time you're online

How high do you consider high level? I have some over 100

Actually I m tired of trying to figure out what pokemon you want already, can I just have the wetsuit for 5 tbt?

Back