• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 🐉 Giving away festivale stuff! 🐉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asutoro

Silk Trader 🐉
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (35) +
Hello!

Festivale is now over for me and I've decided to giveaway the pav? furniture that I acquired that could be used for people who are still in festivale or missed some furniture while it was on!

Here is what I have to giveaway

Pav? floor x1
Pav? bookshelf x2
Pav? Bureau x3
Pav? chair x4
Pav? closet x1
Pav? chest x1
Pav? Bed x3
Pav? lamp x2

I'm changing it to a giveaway!

Last edited:
You got 4 bureaus... Do you know how many feathers I had to turn in to get 1 bureau? That was the last piece I needed and I had to endure receiving countless doubles on other items the most being like 8 Pave floors lol But I finally got one.

To take part ask for something that you want and I'll give it to you, limited to one of each :)

Last edited:
Can I have a Bureau or the bookshelf I need both of these to finish off the set? Please and Thank you

Last edited:
I can't remember how many feathers I turned it but I could not get that chair or closet no matter what! Since you have 4 I'll go for that, could I get a chair please? This is a really nice thing to do, thank you

Sure I'll add you both now VM me when you're ready to pick up :)
mchll did you get the closet in the end, you can have the chair and closet if you want?

Last edited:
I am interested in your giveaway. Anything left? If so, I will purchase any that you have left off of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back