• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol people actually use hangouts...? XD

I'm back...kinda. not that anyone would notice lmao

lol people actually use hangouts...? XD

I'm back...kinda. not that anyone would notice lmao

I noticed...;w;

Welcome back by the way! I really owe you for holding my stuff...I got Phoebe and Marshal in my town finally so it's all good.

I'm heading off, anyone who's still around...I need to wake up at 3 to draw Maycomb from To Kill a Mockingbird because I forgot. :D

.....soooo we're back here now.

..OK then.

I would say something, but eh I'll stay quiet this time.

..(this is because of me saying that I was all alone earlier due to you all migrating to hangouts wasn't it)

No. We realized that hangouts isn't as fun as the forum. Moves way too fast.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I noticed...;w;

Welcome back by the way! I really owe you for holding my stuff...I got Phoebe and Marshal in my town finally so it's all good.

I'm heading off, anyone who's still around...I need to wake up at 3 to draw Maycomb from To Kill a Mockingbird because I forgot. :D

Again good luck with That ^^ just don't accidentally sleep in.

Can't help ya there >.<

(..I think I'll have to replace Wolfgang with Dobie. Wolfgang's spot is really starting to bother me and Wolf Link needs a neighbor he's all alone lmao)

[Time to plaster my town with patterns again. RIP my sleep tonight, I'll have to do that anyway Since I'm replacing Marty with Moe.]

Uh. So guys. Since Raskell left, and he was in charge of the first page posts, should I make a new Misc? It would be our third thread though...

Hi guys :3 I'm going to post here as well as the hangout. Tbt is what brought us together so it's only right to keep the thread alive :)

Hi ❀

..since Raskell is pretty much gone, I'll gladly step up as a Third Kind if slots are open. I'm here pretty much every day, and I have experience in guilds(refer to my introduction on the first page)

Yeah the first page is gonna be a bit problematic :/ Who's going to do Villager of the Week? D:
Who's going to add introductions? I mean I guess Pink could do those too but I feel like that'd be too much work for her? Since she's running a Re-Tail shop here too..

I'd run for tk but i'm lacking experience.... i am here alot though

Hi ❀

..since Raskell is pretty much gone, I'll gladly step up as a Third Kind if slots are open. I'm here pretty much every day, and I have experience in guilds(refer to my introduction on the first page)

Yeah the first page is gonna be a bit problematic :/ Who's going to do Villager of the Week? D:
Who's going to add introductions? I mean I guess Pink could do those too but I feel like that'd be too much work for her? Since she's running a Re-Tail shop here too..

Yeah, I'd say you'd make a good TK. I wanted to volunteer(still do a bit) but with you and n64 taking it up I'd bet you'd do a lot better. You are the mom friend after all. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.