• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god same lmao
(Except the social part. All I did was draw Splatfest pictures lol. :V)

The drawing part was a good feature...It was fun drawing pictures of pokemon on incredibly tiny 3DS screens. But someone with godlike talents would always 1-up me and post a drawing at the same time as me. I soon went to pencil and paper, back to my lifelong roots.

The drawing part was a good feature...It was fun drawing pictures of pokemon on incredibly tiny 3DS screens. But someone with godlike talents would always 1-up me and post a drawing at the same time as me. I soon went to pencil and paper, back to my lifelong roots.

Nice that it inspired you to draw again on paper :)

I'm gonna head to bed.. I'm kinda tired..
Hopefully my antibiotics and my nyquil will make me feel better..

Good night, everyone.

Wow I missed a lot. I have so many questions

Last edited:
man that thread went 0-100 real quick

Glad I went to work just as it started

At least it looks like everyone has apologized and been forgiven so we can move on :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You guys used the abbreviation "TK" quite a few times, could someone explain to me what that means? I've never heard it before and I'm not sure what it stands for.

At least it looks like everyone has apologized and been forgiven so we can move on :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You guys used the abbreviation "TK" quite a few times, could someone explain to me what that means? I've never heard it before and I'm not sure what it stands for.

good they were mature about it then

Yeah I don't know what it means either lmao

Remember that even though we are allowing you use this thread as a "group" of sorts, we still do not allow bans (outside of your own) to be discussed publicly, and ask you to respect that. If you continue to do this, the thread will be closed and not allowed to be remade. Please remember to follow all our rules and guidelines in this thread.

Remember that even though we are allowing you use this thread as a "group" of sorts, we still do not allow bans (outside of your own) to be discussed publicly, and ask you to respect that. If you continue to do this, the thread will be closed and not allowed to be remade. Please remember to follow all our rules and guidelines in this thread.

Understandable, thank you for the heads up

Last edited:
TK stands for "Third Kind"! We have 3 levels in The Miscellaneous:
Guild Master (GM) - pinkcotton
Third Kinds (TK) - Strahberri, ThatOneMarshalFangirl, and Raskell. *Some TKships are being considered for resignation.
Last but not least, Members! (M) The member list is in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.