• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol sorry I'm getting all hyped up about Michigan, none of my friends from home can relate to my Michigan experiences

Last edited:
in going to sleep, still don't have a gift for her,

please send wishes she does not kill me because of that,

Good night everyone

(but I'm gonna make a new basement thread first)

Omg dude Meijer is totally a Michigan thing too. We definitely don't have that over here.

Meijer's been spreading out too. Same with Vernors.

Man Michigan really has a lot of unique stuff. I'm gonna miss it when I move to Alaska.

in going to sleep, still don't have a gift for her,

please send wishes she does not kill me because of that,

Good night everyone

(but I'm gonna make a new basement thread first)

Oh I can't imagine it would be that big of a deal! I'm sure you'll be fine.

Lol sorry I'm getting all hyped up about Michigan, none of my friends from home can relate to my Michigan experiences

Nah it's cool, I need someone to make me remember Michigan is a cool place. I'm so used to it at this point.

Meijer's been spreading out too. Same with Vernors.

Man Michigan really has a lot of unique stuff. I'm gonna miss it when I move to Alaska.

:eek: when are you moving to Alaska? And for what reason, if I may ask?

They do have unique stuff though. Like Polly's! My family is from Jackson, Owosso, Traverse City, and the Detroit area. Oh and Elk Rapids. Those are the places I spent most of my time there.

Nah it's cool, I need someone to make me remember Michigan is a cool place. I'm so used to it at this point.

That makes sense. I'm used to being a New Yorker.

It is pretty cool. Lots of beautiful scenery there. And Lake Michigan is always wonderful. I have a lot of stressful memories from there though, because I got dragged up there so much as a kid and I didn't always want to go. But looking back on it I'm glad I've had some different experiences like this.

:eek: when are you moving to Alaska? And for what reason, if I may ask?

They do have unique stuff though. Like Polly's! My family is from Jackson, Owosso, Traverse City, and the Detroit area. Oh and Elk Rapids. Those are the places I spent most of my time there.

Well, I don't know if I'll actually do so but it's been my life's dream for a few years now. I just really want to be there for some reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That makes sense. I'm used to being a New Yorker.

It is pretty cool. Lots of beautiful scenery there. And Lake Michigan is always wonderful. I have a lot of stressful memories from there though, because I got dragged up there so much as a kid and I didn't always want to go. But looking back on it I'm glad I've had some different experiences like this.

Oh really? Had some family there, or did you just go as a tradition?

Last edited:
That's terrible, my fav baby pokemon which evolves into my favorite pokemon

Well...If it makes you feel any better we got a Castform card just recently(why that would help I don't know) First time in ten years.

Speaking of castform every time I get one I name it "Buals". It's a tradition, just like having my favorite Pokemon in the team being named after an FLCL character.(I ran out of those so I'm using Bleach characters now. I named my Nidoking and Nidoqueen Barragan and Harribel because they were both the king and queen of Hueco Mundo at one point. I'm such a clever nerd)

Last edited:
Well, I don't know if I'll actually do so but it's been my life's dream for a few years now. I just really want to be there for some reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh really? Had some family there, or did you just go as a tradition?

That's awesome! Alaska is beautiful. And I'm sure things are super interesting there, too. Maybe you could go to college up there, if that's something you're thinking of pursuing. In case you need a reason to convince your family to let you go.

Yeah, like I said before I have family from all over Michigan. My mom is from there so we went up twice a year for at least one week each, often times more. Collectively I'm certain that I've spent well over a year of my life there. I've always loved in New York but I consider Michigan to be somewhere I've semi-lived, if that makes any sense. Sometimes we'd spend a month or two at a time there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and before I go to bed,

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Garlic Bread,
Blink 182 :)

��������������������
Those were supposed to be hands-clapping emojis

Last edited:
That's awesome! Alaska is beautiful. And I'm sure things are super interesting there, too. Maybe you could go to college up there, if that's something you're thinking of pursuing. In case you need a reason to convince your family to let you go.

Yeah, like I said before I have family from all over Michigan. My mom is from there so we went up twice a year for at least one week each, often times more. Collectively I'm certain that I've spent well over a year of my life there. I've always loved in New York but I consider Michigan to be somewhere I've semi-lived, if that makes any sense. Sometimes we'd spend a month or two at a time there.
Yeah...I'd like to go there by the time I'm in my late 20's. I'm probably going to stay in MI for college, I want to be there for my grandma as much as possible.

And I see...I like to consider my other Grandma in Ohio's house like a third/fourth home...I go there around 4-5 times a year, if not more. It's a nice place to be at.

Ever been in the Detroit area?

- - - Post Merge - - -

henlo everyjuan

You get a gold star for that one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like the break one, i have the DP one

I have a TON of the Boundaries Crossed one. Like...A lot of them. I opened a lot of Boundaries Crossed in 2014...I miss those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.