• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm eating my tears from this trash Dodrio stage. :D
Cry.gif

Shoot, I can relate to that...I wish I could see my Grandpa again...I lost him to brain cancer right a week after my birthday. He really was something else, that man.

My condolences...
I wish to travel with my papa to Mexico so badlly. He already lost his father not too long ago and now her...
Losing a loved one is tough.

I'm honestly crying right now. I keep looking up at my cute, tiny cactus sitting on my entertainment center.. My Abuela had a garden and she was crazy over cacti.

My Grandma died on Christmas Eve.
Wish I met her, she wanted to meet me and my brother when we were younger. :(

My condolences. I hope she recovers smoothly and all will be well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Hispanic grandmother died early this morning

Thank you very much. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Please let me know if you need someone to talk to <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, hope everything gets better for everyone. :/

Thank you <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope she gets better soon :c

Thank you as well <3

My Grandma died on Christmas Eve.
Wish I met her, she wanted to meet me and my brother when we were younger. :(

My condolences...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you very much. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Please let me know if you need someone to talk to <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you as well <3

Gracias..

il_fullxfull.313636737.jpg

made08 heres your sig!

I lost my grandpa on December 8th 2015. Still trying to get over it :(

My condolences...
I wish to travel with my papa to Mexico so badlly. He already lost his father not too long ago and now her...
Losing a loved one is tough.

I'm honestly crying right now. I keep looking up at my cute, tiny cactus sitting on my entertainment center.. My Abuela had a garden and she was crazy over cacti.

Aw. She sounds lovely. It's so hard losing loved ones. I lost both of my grandparents on my mother's side when I was in elementary school, and my grandfather on my dad's side passed before I was born.

Aw. She sounds lovely. It's so hard losing loved ones. I lost both of my grandparents on my mother's side when I was in elementary school, and my grandfather on my dad's side passed before I was born.

Indeed it is :(
And thank you..
She was the sweetest

i never got to meet one of my grandmothers, but i feel bad for my father, because she died when he was 3 and that was his mother :(

Yeah...I've not had much loss but the loss I have had has always been the really close people in my life. It's hard but you just have to keep going, ya know? :/

Also I'm sorry to not being really good at talking about this, I'm not a very good conversationalist when it comes to more sensitive topics and consoling, etc...I feel really bad about it. I hope I don't sound offensive.

Last edited:
View attachment 196082

made08 heres your sig!

I lost my grandpa on December 8th 2015. Still trying to get over it :(

Wow thank you, it's so magical!

I'm sorry to hear that :( it's something that takes a long time to get over, grief is a long long process.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i never got to meet one of my grandmothers, but i feel bad for my father, because she died when he was 3 and that was his mother :(

That's heartbreaking :( my dad's dad died when he was a teenager. I feel really bad for him, too, because his mom is mentally ill and wasn't really able to take good care of him and his siblings.

I wish and have planned when I can, to have a garden just like my Abuela... She also loved the 'Mexican sun' symbol.
5916514569_c928e83d92_b.jpg

Yeah...I've not had much loss but the loss I have had has always been the really close people in my life. It's hard but you just have to keep going, ya know? :/

Also I'm sorry to not being really good at talking about this, I'm not a very good conversationalist when it comes to more sensitive topics and consoling, etc...I feel really bad about it. I hope I don't sound offensive.

Yeah. It is just a part of life that everyone must deal with at some point or another. :/

On no not at all! You're fine. We can talk about something else :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.