• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

Alright, this is going to sound incredibly incredulous, but I was roleblocked

I was informed that I was bussed, so that confirms Endless is town

D69mhrJ.png

?Hello there.? Said Winston

?Hi!? Lucio, as the two stared each other down in the middle of the Dorado road. It was just like any other game, no one grouping up, the Genji calling for healing in Narnia, and the Zenyatta as the only one on the payload.

?How wonderful, another game where omnics are forced to push the payload.? Said Zenyatta. But no this was not just any ordinary game, oh no, this was a game of throwers.

?Hi!? said the Lucio.

?Hello there.? Said Winston. In the back street of Dorado now Winston and Lucio were chilling to the new album that Lucio had just produced.

?Young kids today with their techno music!? yelled Reinhardt as he ran in once again solo to face off in a 1v6. When on mic, a faint cry came out:

?Lucio, stop throwing!?
*Lucio has left the voice channel*.
?Winston, will you take out the Tracer please??
*Winston has left the voice channel*

See this a true Overwatch game, it is a wonderful land that we live in, and one that no one gets an objective completed in.

Day 3 has begun! You have until Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 8:00 PM EST to decide on a lynch.

Alright, this is going to sound incredibly incredulous, but I was roleblocked

I was informed that I was bussed, so that confirms Endless is town

So if you were bussed.... whoever you were bussed with was then role blocked?
Or you were role blocked after the bus?

So if you were bussed.... whoever you were bussed with was then role blocked?
Or you were role blocked after the bus?

Whoever I was bussed with was the intended recipient of the roleblock, yes

Waiting on White for their result on Seroja

Well if Karen confirms the hit, we know Seroja wasn't mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

if white confirms that block

Well if Karen confirms the hit, we know Seroja wasn't mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

if white confirms that block
Roleblocks fail on roleblocker and godfathers if I remember correctly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Which is why I want White to confirm their result

jimminy crickets, wake me up when everyone reports there crap

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you know who abe bussed you with?

- - - Post Merge - - -

would the role block not work on the RB and work on the KP of the last mafian?

jimminy crickets, wake me up when everyone reports there crap

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you know who abe bussed you with?

- - - Post Merge - - -

would the role block not work on the RB and work on the KP of the last mafian?

No, I don't know who Endless bussed me with. The RB wouldn't work on the RBer, and I think that the KP would go through regardless, based on past game history with town RBers

No, I don't know who Endless bussed me with. The RB wouldn't work on the RBer, and I think that the KP would go through regardless, based on past game history with town RBers

So white's kinda useless, because we get the same result if they hit this last mafia or a regular townie...

- - - Post Merge - - -

if the RB and KP come form the same person that is..... if there is by some bad luck two more mafians. then it would still be helpful

So white's kinda useless, because we get the same result if they hit this last mafia or a regular townie...

No, because he's told if the RB failed or not, so he's basically a weirdly nerfed dectective

- - - Post Merge - - -

The RB wouldn't work on the roleblocker, but he's told that it doesn't

No, because he's told if the RB failed or not, so he's basically a weirdly nerfed dectective

- - - Post Merge - - -

The RB wouldn't work on the roleblocker, but he's told that it doesn't

well then, that is the most useful then lol

I'm gonna let all you PRs figure this out because I don't have enough attention span atm. Do we have anything narrowed down though?

I'm gonna let all you PRs figure this out because I don't have enough attention span atm. Do we have anything narrowed down though?

If White's block failed, it's Seroja, if it went through, it's Glow.

Back