• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Playing... RIGHT NOW!

mosuga

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
hi guys,

I'm in the China time zone. Add me please! I have a basic town, but I have all the fruit and I'm very friendly.

Last edited:
i'll add you, I have a pretty advanced town. I could bring you some perfect apples if you like :)

hi guys,

i'm in the China time zone. Add me please! I have a basic town, but all the fruit and I'm very friendly.

Hellos,

I forgot to add you sorry... I'll add you before I get off tonight and hopefully I can show you around my town tomorrow!!!

Thanks, nya!

added you! let me know when we should play.

- - - Post Merge - - -

added you right now. how do i send a VM?

- - - Post Merge - - -

added you, please add me back.

added you! let me know when we should play.

- - - Post Merge - - -

added you right now. how do i send a VM?

- - - Post Merge - - -

added you, please add me back.

Could you please VM me tomorrow when you're online and I'll VM back when I've opened my gate ^-^

sorry, how do i vm?

If you click on the persons name then go view profile, it'll take you to a page that says messages. Just write a message in there and they'll get a notification.

Alternately you can also private message them by clicking on their name and then private message. You can also manage these under the private messages tab at the top(ish) of this website

Last edited:
oh you mean within the forum. i thought you meant in the DS.

Oh my bad sorry for being misleading, nya ^-^

Also if you wouldn't mind registering me as a BFF in game that would be awesome! It makes it alot easier to visit each other.

Last edited:
Back