• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Path layout

The problem with the bridge from the plaza to the town hall, is that on the shortest route (the one most to the right), there is a rock on the side of the plaza. It is possible to place a bridge there, but the rock would be in the way of a path leading there. I think it's better to keep the bridge a bit on the left, therefore.
(by the way @dino, my house is the yellow one, not the blue one ^^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Mayor-of-Bliss, these are the paths I'm using. (soon to be changed into spring version of the same paths)
Main path: (hopefully you can see it clearly enough, I didn't have any better pictures)
tumblr_okcutylYzk1uhf3vfo3_400.jpg

Side path:
tumblr_ok0h8nTAYP1vk79b2o1_400.jpg
tumblr_ok0h8nTAYP1vk79b2o2_400.jpg

The problem with the bridge from the plaza to the town hall, is that on the shortest route (the one most to the right), there is a rock on the side of the plaza. It is possible to place a bridge there, but the rock would be in the way of a path leading there. I think it's better to keep the bridge a bit on the left, therefore.
I HATE rocks! I have like three rocks within a screen's worth in my town and it drives me bananas because it's right between my town hall and re-tail and I want to DESTROY THEM. Hopefully you'll find a good way to get your paths how you want them, it always takes me a while to do mine. Here's a picture of my town so far with the areas I'm planning on developing and stuff.
DgRWeIO.png
You can see I like simple stuff. XD

Last edited:
I could always come over to your town if you'd want to and have the time. Planning is easier if you have a clear view of what you're working on.

I'd appreciate that! It is pretty hard to explain, and even with screenshots it would probably still be a bit confusing. I'll VM you about it, okay? :)

Back