Is The Bell Tree dying?

Jeremy is getting pretty old now that you all mention it. Guess that means I'm already embalmed and mummified.

On topic, we still have ~800 users logging in every day, which is only slightly down from the average of ~1k when the update was first released, so I'd say we're doing pretty okay. :p

Guess we'll have to release some new collectibles or plan an event to pull the stragglers back in... :eek:

Yes! :blush: I would love this site even more! :)

Yes i never use tbt anymore because mafias dead and i rarely talk to my friends from here anymore (the ones i do care about have moved on)

Actually compared to the other boards the New Leaf boards are far more active, at least as far as I can tell, I think since the update there's been a bit of resurgence. Which is really good.

This forum is definitely not dying hahahaha. Oh the fact that people see this as slightly inactive is incredibly amusing to me. I'm part of an online community that's been around since 1995 and we still aren't going anywhere. We've got about, idk, 100 active members still around? I guess what I'm trying to say is that as long as people still stick around a forum doesn't die out, it's still great fun with a small community. ^^ Perhaps even more so as everyone knows everyone so it's really kind of, cozy?

Last edited:
I never saw a forum more active than that one.
I have tried my own communities, but none of them got really active and without being targets of spambots.

The only thing I can think of is the Villager Trading Plaza. The Amiibo cycling towns often mean that people can't do the regular old cycling anymore. That's the only annoying thing to me, but there's still activity in Brewster's and The Basement (even if it is just arguments over politics).

When I first joined everything was hopping....Re-tail, Vtp, the market. Has anyone elso noticed a decline in these places as well? I hardly ever visit other boards so idk if those have been slow too.

I can't tell if it's because of so many shops or what but it makes me kinda sad.

Also, collectables, wtf. Will there be a new batch released before I die? Will people stop hoarding them and selling them for ridiculous prices? The world may never know

One could dream that it'd die.

Back